Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Sussex v East Sussex

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As an Englishman i'd take Hastings new town from a communication POV....i don't speak EU,but can do CHAV now and again.

Pram city and all the mums seem to be single, Spoons is their local hangout, and Chav it most certainly is! Such a huge difference in a few metres from new town to old town. Even the seagulls tend to migrate that small distance to the old town!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Pram city and all the mums seem to be single, Spoons is their local hangout, and Chav it most certainly is! Such a huge difference in a few metres from new town to old town. Even the seagulls tend to migrate that small distance to the old town!

I visited *both in the summer,at ease in both,can't say the same walking about Bognor..besides apart from Butlin's it offers very little.

I like Hastings very much *must admit half the other halves family live that way..

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I visited *both in the summer,at ease in both,can't say the same walking about Bognor..besides apart from Butlin's it offers very little.

I like Hastings very much *must admit half the other halves family live that way..

Bognor sea front on a night out was always pretty scary, no idea what it's like nowadays, been years since I risked it.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Sorry but the City of Brighton trumps the lot. If you disagree go and support Bognor or Bexhill!!����

Clearly you are new to Brighton,it's Brighton & Hove.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Defend your realm sire :O

If Mike Tyson were about to beat all the snot out of Charles Hawtrey you wouldn't goad him first.

You should be saying 'Charles (East), is this really a good idea?'

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Remember at the Goldstone.....West West West Sussex
Or:lolol:
West Sussex la la la West Sussex la la la...

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
IMG_0496.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here