Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Wisła Kraków

Oct 8, 2020
Wisła Kraków;10124162 said:
What else... maybe about your last Polish purchase. I am really glad that "Modzio" met your expectations, he needs to add some more numbers to the Gulls' stats but his limits are much higher. However, you know it already.

Pheww, it went really fast since I wrote that 2 days ago :D:cool:

Moder has been the difference since he came on.

I hope next season he will take his play another level up

CONGRATS GUYS :albion2:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I switched the radio off with 20 minutes to go as I needed a lie down because of a painful back.

I ended up dozing off. When I woke up I decided not to look at the score telling myself that until I looked Albion are still in the cup.

So now I'm really happy.

The FA Cup is special to me, as it probably is to most over a certain age.

Just to address some who think the Premier League (as in Division One) is worth money and the Cup not important. You are not shareholders in the Albion. You speak like somehow you are. You are football fans. And remember how football is meant to be for the fans.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Love his galloping giraffe runs forward.
The opposition thinking “what the **** is that?”

Last week, my Evertonian mate was in the crowd behind the goal where Mac Allister scored his wonder goal. The fact that several times he messaged me to complain about BDB tells a lot about his quality.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Last week, my Evertonian mate was in the crowd behind the goal where Mac Allister scored his wonder goal. The fact that several times he messaged me to complain about BDB tells a lot about his quality.

He did more of those crazy, surging runs than usual today. You can see the panic in the opponents’ eyes as he bears down on them with better control of the ball than they might expect.
When it comes down to it I’m more of a Duffy man, but Burn has been great recently. Such an unusual player and when he’s on form a real asset.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Johnny come lately from my first game in the 1968 Archie Macaulay era, you plum. Do you realise that you can still read the comments on here after being at the game? ****!

Sorry, but it wasn't clear from your post that you had come on here after being at the game.

P.S. Still JCL though.
My first game was 1964 Bobby Smith :bigwave:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Missed the game I'm afraid. Did Offiah struggle? Notice he was brought off on 55 mins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here