Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Were you one of the pathetic fans that left early.If so shame on you.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
You don't just get get 15,000 new fans from nowhere, they are just plastics and it should be expected, most of them never went to Falmer. The real fans will be at Ipswich on Saturday

Total bollox .. I'm a real fan and I left early and felt totally justified. The effort and work rate amongst some of our "professionals" didn't deserve better. I'm a Brighton spporter through and through but there were few out there running themselves into the ground and giving there all - shocking

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I stayed until the end.

It was shit.

I don't blame people for leaving early, and you can f*** off with your "East Stand" shit too. ALL OF THE GROUND WAS EMPTY.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
A football fan watches the game. Simple.
A glory hunter stays around just for the "good" bits

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was embarrassed to be a Brighton fan today and it had nothing to do with our performance.
Why? The crowd in the N/W corner were pretty decent, a fair amount of singing, but the second half performance was poor which didn't help. I stayed to the end, but then I didn't have a train to rush to etc.

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
I've supported Brighton since 1977 and have been to many hundreds of games, more often than not i'm one of the last to leave.
Tonight i decided to leave just before Murray got the 3rd, my choice, no-one elses, just a case of wanting to make sure i caught the Seaford train..It doesn't make me a plastic fan, i'll be there at the next game giving my utmost support as always.
For what it's worth we got exactly what we deserved tonight.....f*** ALL.

Yes maybe stay to the 83rd minute!

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
embarrasing!
cms comes over after putting in a shift to applaud the north stand, and theres only a handful left, shameful indeed!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You don't just get get 15,000 new fans from nowhere, they are just plastics and it should be expected, most of them never went to Withdean.
You're clearly wrong. Firstly, there were about 18.5k Brighton fans today, so that's not 15k more. I had a season ticket at Withdean for several years, but not for all of them, so I didn't go to half the games there, and there are plenty like me that went to Withdean loads, so it's easy for us to more than double our attendance with people who were already regulars.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I left as soon as Murray scored, does that make me a bad fan? No, it doesn't. 91st minute, no way back into the game, bad mood, I think it was for the best.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
The singing was shit and our lack of Club songs showed up. The worrying thing is that we are going to one day play 3 or 4 games in a run like that and based on the rush to leave at 2-1 we will have people saying "i'm not prepared to go and watch that shit.

What happened to "stand or fall"?

brightonRscum

Dec 30, 2009
Palace 5 brighton 0 LOL
lol

Attachments

• Plastic.jpg
    Plastic.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3,180

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Do one.

I left my seat when Murray scored. Game over.

I wanted a ciggie and didn't want the gloating from the scum.:tosser:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
The Palace scum must be loving this thread. They don't have to come on & stir things up - just sit back & watch us argue amongst ourselves.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Is there still a discussion about this? 3-1 down to Palace at home with their fans about to leave? Why not leave before they have the chance to gloat like the gobby pricks they are? Especially if you're heading back to London. Sake.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
"Harty" is one of the most insufferable tools going. I wouldn't pay any attention to what he says whatsoever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here