Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Were you one of the pathetic fans that left early.If so shame on you.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Ian Hart can go f*** himself, as can anyone else having a pop.

The players let the fans down big time, better for fans to leave than have a ruck with them.

TB

This

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
East Stand looked like a Ghost Town after the third went in

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I was embarrassed to be a Brighton fan today and it had nothing to do with our performance.

You pay your money, you get the right to do what you want. I would never be critical of anyone for leaving early. They have their own reasons, and I'm guessing the hour wait to get a bus or a train might have something to do with it.

Be upset that we lost, but don't start spouting bullshit about being embarrassed about people leaving early, that is just utter rubbish.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
We were in the East right by the palarse, and a couple behind us left on SEVENTY ONE minutes. We were winning at that stage. SEVENTY ONE minutes!!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
We can deny it all we like, but people started leaving at 1-1. Much like they started leaving in the 38th minute for refreshments. Fair enough at 3-1, I was tempted, but not at 1-1 with several minutes (including added time) to go.

F*cking embarrassing.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Left at 3 -1, by that point the East stand was about a third full at best.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
We can deny it all we like, but people started leaving at 1-1. Much like they started leaving in the 38th minute for refreshments. Fair enough at 3-1, I was tempted, but not at 1-1 with several minutes (including added time) to go.

F*cking embarrassing.
Yep, absolutely agree.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Left after Murrays goal. The nightmare of transport getting away I'm afraid. I'd never have left Withdean early had that game been there even though the performance was horrendous.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
First time I've ever left a game early. Ever.
Edit: Left after Murray's goal, not at 1-1!

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
What I would like to know is: Is this going to become a habit? are fans going to leave 10, 20, 30, 45 mins before the end when they don't like the result? What about when we're at the other end of the table? What if we get a real hiding like Steve McLaren did tonight? Why buy a ST in the first place? You don't walk out half way through a movie (most of the time).

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Hart should be more concerned about the Albion players who decided to leave at half-time. Plus we cant all have our dream job, some of us have to be up at 6 for a day of hard graft in a shitty job for shitty money, win lose or draw I will always leave 5 mins early at evening games in an effort to get home at a reasonable hour. My ticket, my choice.

Hear hear
Agree absolutely

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I was getting very angry with everyone leaving at 2-1. There is so simply no excuse for leaving when the game is still in the balance. But at 3-1 I was feeling physically sick and couldn't take anymore. First time ever leaving a game early.

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
Ian Hart on radio after match said he was most shocked by our own fans who walked out early.
My pride would not let me get up from my seat until final whistle.

100% agree! 1 or 2 is one thing but we're talking about half the bloody stadium! Does old Trafford or eland road empty when things don't go there way?! Do they bollocks!! Sit in your seat a get behind the team!!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
If I want to leave early I will
Same as if I leave a gig early - I do it so that I can get home at a "reasonable" time before getting up at 5.20 in the morning
Frankly speaking what I do should not concern other people

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here