Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Were you one of the pathetic fans that left early.If so shame on you.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Plastic? Bollocks.

I would bet large that almost all those who got up and left when we went down to their shower of shite felt sick to their stomachs.

Sorry mate is that plastic? That word is bandied about so much it's lost all meaning. You hereby lose all right to use it. License revoked. What you are describing are different responses of real fans. I respect those that stayed to the bitter end 100% but frankly I wasn't going to stand there and watch those ***** in the away end celebrating like christmas and their mums had just come early.

Just because we get Palace on here saying it's plastic to leave when your own team has just rolled over and let those pricks rip your heart out doesn't mean they're correct. They'd say anything to wind us up. You've let yourself get carried away. So I say again - Bollocks to your f***ing attitude. f***ing superfan wannabe.

Let me make clear though - I 100% respect those that saw it to the end. It shows class. But what doesn't is thinking your attitude is the only one that matters, or is the only one that means you care about this club.

Last edited:

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Well i can't match your season ticket for the last 10 yrs..i went awol...but i did see all five games in that infamous season with the lovely Mr Challis...so i do understand the rivalry..its just the amount of crap thats been written ..and its about time we all started pulling in the same direction...this club has come so far in the last few couple of seasons...and we have to take the rough with the smooth....all the best

There aren't many fans that would have had a season ticket for the last 10 years in a row, but would still the majority as loyal as myself. As you say we have come along way in the last couple of years as a club, all the fans moaning at each other won't get us anywhere

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Plastic? Bollocks.

I would bet large that almost all those who got up and left when we went down to their shower of shite felt sick to their stomachs.

Sorry mate is that plastic? That word is bandied about so much it's lost all meaning. You hereby lose all right to use it. License revoked. What you are describing are different responses of real fans. I respect those that stayed to the bitter end 100% but frankly I wasn't going to stand there and watch those ***** in the away end celebrating like christmas and their mums had just come early.

Agree with the above, people like to think they are better than other fans, need to get a grip

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
I made my way to the exit when the 3rd goal went in, left right on the whistle... People can do what they want. it was painfully obvious when they scored the 2nd we weren't going to win, christ did we even get out of our half in the 2nd half..... can't blame people for leaving, good luck to them pay their money they make their choice... I don't understand people leaving to queue up for a pie at HT with 5 mins to go, that to me is madness, however each to their own

I think people were voting with their feet and hopefully leaving showed the team how much their performance meant to us last night. I hope they looked at the empty ground and realised people were hacked off with them... wasn't a case of staying through thick and thin... Been there many times and done that... it was all about showing them how pissed off I was with their inept performance.... Trust me, I have sent enough crap in my time watching this club, when you have a talented team like we do to play like that last night was a joke.

SUPERSEAGULLS953

Jan 28, 2011
fans who left early on tuesday were disgraceful

everyone who left early on tuesday made us look stupid in front of the palace scum. no matter who were playing no matter if were 8-0 down you stay till the end unless its so important to leave we need to show the lads support even if they f*** it up.:glare::angry::rant::shootself:nono:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jesus another thread on this, give it a rest.

FYI I did not leave early

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Good evening all. Am staggered that my thread should have started such a reaction.
Can I just reply to a few points raised against me in the replies.
Yes, I was at match in WSU. Luckily I managed to get a close parking space close to stadium on a regular basis and can get home in north Brighton in 15 minutes after match. I heard Ian Harts comments on SCR driving home.
Yes, I have kids.
My pride was that I most certainly did want to be classified as a plastic by Palace fans.
I sort of understand those leaving early if you need to get back home outside of Sussex but that is a small % of those that disappeared so early.
Am not seeking brownie points here but when we played at Gillingham went to majority of matches, including night matches, and never left early then. I can assure you that the shit we were served then in bottom level of football league equalled that of last night. Those games were a 150 mile round trip but all those that went were fanatical in keeping the club alive.
Out of respect to Dick Knight and Tony Bloom and all they have done for us fans I could not have left until the final whistle last night.

D

Deleted member 2719

None of our supafans crew left early, but i was disgusted by how many did leave early and i am afraid to say my first thoughts were jcl's.

I only hope jcl's can learn to have a bit more steel and passion about them.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Luckily I managed to get a close parking space close to stadium on a regular basis and can get home in north Brighton in 15 minutes after match.

Thread Closed.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
palace! fec em. they weren't all that - we just froze from 20 mins onwards - players are human. we'll be back. that was a sickening night - but we haven't had a proper low for a long time and this doesn't come close to the worst. fec em, i love watchin - them always have always will, even when it hurts. what ya gonna do - support spuds hahahaha seaaggulllssss

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
TBH I was amazed at seeing some of you lot leaving at 1-1 with 10 mins or so to go. Embarrassing really.

i guess u just had been embarrassed at only 5k for yur carling cup match...i say this again as u seem to b spouting the same tripe over and over again...hav u nt gt a board of ya own to go too? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here