Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Were you one of the pathetic fans that left early.If so shame on you.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I was there last night , to be perfectly honest i was astonished at the mass exodus , for a game like that it was disgusting, never again ( if i ever did) will i give any credence to the claims that brighton are supported by lots of "real " fans, and the likes of chelsea etc by "plastics", that , last night , was as plastic and fairweather as it gets.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I was there last night , to be perfectly honest i was astonished at the mass exodus , for a game like that it was disgusting, never again ( if i ever did) will i give any credence to the claims that brighton are supported by lots of "real " fans, and the likes of chelsea etc by "plastics", that , last night , was as plastic and fairweather as it gets.
I've been going for 35 years and am no plastic (might be a bit "fairweather" to some as I do have a life and do apply some rational thought to decisions about watching Brighton...). I made an absolutely SUPERB decision to leave a few minutes before the end last night.

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
I've been going for 35 years and am no plastic (might be a bit "fairweather" to some as I do have a life and do apply some rational thought to decisions about watching Brighton...). I made an absolutely SUPERB decision to leave a few minutes before the end last night.

"real" supporters don't make rationale decisions ;-)

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Brighton 'till I die, not Brighton 'till we start losing. I'll never ever leave early. My children will be taught thick and thin means keeping faith when we're losing.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
i left early with my 5 year old son...for your information the trains were a f*cking mess last night we spent approx 45 mins sitting on stationary trains herded in like animals....good opening 45 mins followed by complete sh*te in the 2nd half...at least Dicker has the balls to apologise to the fans....yes i am a season ticket holder and have been 4 15 years i supported the albion home and away for many more years does it really mean im pathetic to leave early with my son in the hope of not putting him through having to stand on the train to brighton....i want him to enjoy the albion as i have for many years to come and don't want him put of by substandard travel arranagements for supporters and stupid meatheads pushing us all over the place to get on the train....shame on you harty shame on you

He shouldn't have to apologise. He's playing to his full potential along with Painter & Ankergren, and it just ain't good enough for the Championship. Found out.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
can't believe everyone citing 'travel issues', as their reason for leaving early? are these not the 'same travel' issues we all faced against gills/s'land/l'pool & leeds? don't remember a half empty stadium with 5-10mins to go in those matches?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Complete and utter bullshit fella. I've followed the Albion through thick and thin and left with a minute to go with the score 3-1 and don't have to justify that to anyone, let alone Chelsea fan you.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Complete and utter bullshit fella. I've followed the Albion through thick and thin and left with a minute to go with the score 3-1 and don't have to justify that to anyone, let alone Chelsea fan you.

Things ain't going to plan at Old Trafford or Chelski, always leads to a mass exodus. Beating the traffic or bad losers?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Didnt ask you to justify it "fella" , doesnt change my opinion though, just makes all the self congratulatory "real fan" bollox on here laughable.

Own Goals Galore

Sep 28, 2011
I don't get all this beat up your own fans shit. The team were shit, we were loosing 3-1 to our biggest rivals, Murray scores the 3rd and the team gave up way before the fans did. I was there albeit on the steps but do not blame any Brighton fan for shooting off.

All I am seeing on here at the moment is "your not a true fan if..... you dont sing, you dont stay to the final whistle, you slate your own players..... its all bollocks. We are all following the same team.

Give yourself a pat on the back for staying there, singing and being the best brighton fan ever.... but then call a large % of fellow fans names. Its pathetic.

One result and its point the finger time. There will be a few more this year. I'll make sure I stay to the final whistle to get cred from a the bestest fans ever

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What people do is up to them..unless of course there getting in my way so i can't watch the match....but i do find it intriguing that there were very few who left during extra time on the sunderland game..admittedly there were a couple of thou less ''supporters''..partly accounted for by a less than full away end...also i guess there were more ''plastics'' (i hate that term)..taking up seats sth's didn't want..who you would have expected to leave early.....but they didn't.....can there be that much difference with a score at 0/0 and that of 1/2...given that we have seen a fair number of goals scored in the last minutes at the Amex...98th by Buckly against Doncaster etc etc....like i sed its up to people what they do ..they pay for the ticket...but i don't buy all this transport crap...apart from those that live some distance..who must be congratulated for coming in the first place.

The above is just an observation...probably mentioned by others already

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I left early yesterday as I couldn't deal with losing to palace of all teams in the maner that we did was sickening. Had a season ticket for 10 years been to 13 away game for last two seasons at the age of 18. That was harder for me to take personally than relegation a couple of seasons back at Withdean. Does that mean i'm not loyal, does it f**k

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't get all this beat up your own fans shit. The team were shit, we were loosing 3-1 to our biggest rivals, Murray scores the 3rd and the team gave up way before the fans did. I was there albeit on the steps but do not blame any Brighton fan for shooting off.

All I am seeing on here at the moment is "your not a true fan if..... you dont sing, you dont stay to the final whistle, you slate your own players..... its all bollocks. We are all following the same team.

Give yourself a pat on the back for staying there, singing and being the best brighton fan ever.... but then call a large % of fellow fans names. Its pathetic.

One result and its point the finger time. There will be a few more this year. I'll make sure I stay to the final whistle to get cred from a the bestest fans ever

I dont' disagree with you ..and for someone to title this thread in that way is out of order..all this judgement imho is totally unproductive..and that includes against players/management.

we should all be happy we are able to watch championship football in a great stadium....no disrespect meant but it could have been the likes of Hartlepool..Oldham et al

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I left early yesterday as I couldn't deal with losing to palace of all teams in the maner that we did was sickening. Had a season ticket for 10 years been to 13 away game for last two seasons at the age of 18. That was harder for me to take personally than relegation a couple of seasons back at Withdean. Does that mean i'm not loyal, does it f**k

Thats quite a commitment and is to be congratulated

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Thought you might have been watching your team on the tellybox at 20:25 rather than posting on an Albion messageboard.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Thats quite a commitment and is to be congratulated

Is indeed, the guy that sits next to me in the North stand was telling stories to me and a mate about some of the scraps back in the 80's ect. you could see how much it meant to beat Palace to him. It just frustrated me so much to see the performance they gave last night against our main rivals (Palace deserve credit as well for playing us off the park for the majority) that I couldn't watch any longer

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Is indeed, the guy that sits next to me in the North stand was telling stories to me and a mate about some of the scraps back in the 80's ect. you could see how much it meant to beat Palace to him. It just frustrated me so much to see the performance they gave last night against our main rivals (Palace deserve credit as well for playing us off the park for the majority) that I couldn't watch any longer

Well i can't match your season ticket for the last 10 yrs..i went awol...but i did see all five games in that infamous season with the lovely Mr Challis...so i do understand the rivalry..its just the amount of crap thats been written ..and its about time we all started pulling in the same direction...this club has come so far in the last few couple of seasons...and we have to take the rough with the smooth....all the best

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here