Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
We're not down yet, and there not safe yet

???

1705BEANS.jpg

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I, for one, would like to see Micky Adams tarred and feathered in the streets. This truly is an appalling state of affairs, it actually angers me.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
It has just hit me like a housebrick.

I am stunned, devastated and distraught.

A nice quote from the away terrace of Brisbane Road in 2001

"AGAIN, we'll never play you again, we'll never play you again..."

That as certainly come back to haunt us

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
My sister in law (the bitch) Has a couple of Borient season tickets. You can imagine how much I'm looking forward to seeing her at Christmas............

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Anybody who thinks we aren't down after last night's results is absolutely deluding themselves.

I couldn't care less that we are below Orient, just to the prospect of playing in Division 4 again is bad enough.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Anybody who thinks we aren't down after last night's results is absolutely deluding themselves.

I couldn't care less that we are below Orient, just to the prospect of playing in Division 4 again is bad enough.

How! Seriously, is common sense never applicable...? If certain results go our way, which they easily could, we could be so close to being out of it... but no, That kind of rational informed though doesn't matter when you're intent on beating yoruself and others up. Come on guys, so much easier to be negative at this moment, lets all be happy and in denial!! :D

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
How! Seriously, is common sense never applicable...? If certain results go our way, which they easily could, we could be so close to being out of it... but no, That kind of rational informed though doesn't matter when you're intent on beating yoruself and others up. Come on guys, so much easier to be negative at this moment, lets all be happy and in denial!! :D

Yes you're right, it's so much easier to be negative - and let's face it, it really doesn't matter if results go our way, because we aren't showing any signs of getting results ourselves, so other results don't actually matter.

You can be in denial if you want .. :laugh:

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Yes you're right, it's so much easier to be negative - and let's face it, it really doesn't matter if results go our way, because we aren't showing any signs of getting results ourselves, so other results don't actually matter.

You can be in denial if you want .. :laugh:

Well I hope you enjoy your misery then, if we do get relegated which is more probably, you can gloat and feel warm inside for getting it right.

We show no signs of getting results? So what about the result against Yeovil, though they were poor, what about Millwall and all the other games this season... clkass is permanant form is temporary and with fighting spirit anything can happen.

But no, its fine, I wouldn't want to spoil your little parade, so please continue. WHy not start a thread about how at this rate we'll go into Liquidation... might feed your sadomasochistic(sp) tendancies, also, if you're right, you can go out and have a big party and invite all your friends.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There's a fair chance Crawley Town could be as big a club as BHAFC next season. 3 years ago we were 4 divisions above them. Aldershot will also be comparable to BHAFC.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
We show no signs of getting results? So what about the result against Yeovil, though they were poor, what about Millwall and all the other games this season... clkass is permanant form is temporary and with fighting spirit anything can happen.

But the crux is these were isolated results amongst a set of crap performances and results. The ONLY way out is a run of victories - we need at least 5 wins from 9 games - and we have come nowhere near that form this season.

You can't blame people for not having much hope when the team doesn't seem to believe.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Well I hope you enjoy your misery then, if we do get relegated which is more probably, you can gloat and feel warm inside for getting it right.

But no, its fine, I wouldn't want to spoil your little parade, so please continue. WHy not start a thread about how at this rate we'll go into Liquidation... might feed your sadomasochistic(sp) tendancies, also, if you're right, you can go out and have a big party and invite all your friends.

Oh get over yourself - I'm not enjoying this situation any more than you are. I'm not, and never have suggested for a moment that the club is danger due to being relegated - just putting some realism around the current situation.

And that fighting spirit that should be there has been missing for all but about 5 games this season - again, where is there a shred of evidence that things are about to suddenly turn around?

And for the record, I haven't got any friends, I'm a keyboard warrior - just like you!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You care, 90% of this squad don't give a SHIT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here