Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're back!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Looks like I am the only person online.

I'd like to be the first to say a big thanks to Bozza - he doesn't have to run this website, but he does. I, for one, am grateful. :thumbsup:

ironacton

Jul 14, 2009
I'd like to be the first to say a big thanks to Bozza - he doesn't have to run this website, but he does. I, for one, am grateful. :thumbsup:

I agree totally as an albion exile I love this site and despite the stupidity of many posters I am addicted to it as a source of all things albion.

I would hate to see it disappear due to too much hassle given to Bozza and othe rmods

Many thanks for all your hard work

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

seconded........perhaps people will think before they slag the bejesus out of others from now on,if nsc is scrubbed cos some clown can't put things into perspective it would be a great shame.....this is without doubt one of the better sites around.:flounce:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

This, thanks Bozza :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
I may not post much, but I do log on daily and it has felt like losing an arm.

welcome back everyone!

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Top article on the Argus website earlier as well!

So where were we? Bozza is a **** and the company he works for are a bunch of *****************.

(Obviously, that is "great guy" and "quite splendid people indeed").

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
What?

seconded........perhaps people will think before they slag the bejesus out of others from now on,if nsc is scrubbed cos some clown can't put things into perspective it would be a great shame.....this is without doubt one of the better sites around.:flounce:

You wouldn't believe the number of folk I know who I have routed onto NSC and they absolutely love it. It is much much more than 'one of the better sites around'. It is , after 'Airconditioning in Vancouver' , the best website around.

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here