Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well, looks like we have a new striker by Thursday!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
thats from the sky sports site

Skysports.com understands that Peterborough, Brighton and Barnsley are all interested in Theo Robinson.

Robinson joined Huddersfield Town last summer from Watford and impressed in his debut campaign for The Terriers.

He bagged 13 League One goals in 37 appearances, although he was predominantly used off the bench by manager Lee Clark.

Robinson has two years left on his three-year deal, but reports suggest he could now leave The Galpharm this summer.

Championship side Barnsley are keen to bring him to South Yorkshire while Peterborough and Brighton are hoping to keep him in League One.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.

Skysports.com understands that Peterborough, Brighton and Barnsley are all interested in Theo Robinson.

Robinson joined Huddersfield Town last summer from Watford and impressed in his debut campaign for The Terriers.

He bagged 13 League One goals in 37 appearances, although he was predominantly used off the bench by manager Lee Clark.

Robinson has two years left on his three-year deal, but reports suggest he could now leave The Galpharm this summer.

Championship side Barnsley are keen to bring him to South Yorkshire while Peterborough and Brighton are hoping to keep him in League One.

:love::love:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Money from Hudds plus him for Murray!

Anyhow it HAS to be Van Hesselbaink or whatever his name is as thats the player named. So Barnes or AN Other do not count if they sign today.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
And the evening IS the prime time for transfer announcements too... Look at Barnes yesterday

Exactly, I seem to remember that Baz and Battipiedi were announced quite late in the evening too.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Money from Hudds plus him for Murray!

Anyhow it HAS to be Van Hesselbaink or whatever his name is as thats the player named. So Barnes or AN Other do not count if they sign today.

Why would you sell Murray?! Just buy Robinson - just cos they were linked with Murray doesn't mean we have to do a swap...

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
we will hav some more 2mow or after first couple of pre-season games i reckon but i could be wrong

So your guess is.

If we don't sign someone today we will sign someone tomorrow. (friday)

OR

After Pre-Season games start (Saturday)

OR

you might be wrong.

I think you might just be right. :bowdown:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
we will hav some more 2mow or after first couple of pre-season games i reckon but i could be wrong

So pretty much anytime then, inspired forecasting.

You should work for the met office "at some point during the summer we will have some sun, and in the winter it will be colder"

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
my sauce also stated that if we do not sign anybody by 11 pm tonight it's likely to be after this time at some point in the future, and no I can't name my sauce as I want to make it look like I actually have one.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!! (or second)

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Just out of interest are we using "sauce" for "source" as a joke now?

Yep I see it as if you don't actually have a source or are taking the piss you should only use sauce if you actually have one it is source

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here