Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well, looks like we have a new striker by Thursday!

bhafc22

Feb 21, 2009
Market Harborough - Midlands
Well, seems it didn't happen, or hasn't happened yet.

I'm happy to take all the abuse you lot will throw despite yourselves probably at one time or another hearing from someone you believed to be a good source and it not happening.

Of course next time I ever hear anything again I won't post it on this site with the amount of abuse I've received before Thursday even came along, and will leave this supporters site, meant for gossip, rumours and friendly banter to continue being filled with bile and venom toward 'newbies' and just keep browsing it, and not posting.

I know how you lot are, I wouldn't of posted this if I didn't genuinely believe it would happen. :(

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

I'm happy to take all the abuse you lot will throw despite yourselves probably at one time or another hearing from someone you believed to be a good source and it not happening.

Of course next time I ever hear anything again I won't post it on this site with the amount of abuse I've received before Thursday even came along, and will leave this supporters site, meant for gossip, rumours and friendly banter to continue being filled with bile and venom toward 'newbies' and just keep browsing it, and not posting.

I know how you lot are, I wouldn't of posted this if I didn't genuinely believe it would happen. :(

Don't worry about them most are just plain jealous because they never get given any snippets to post themselves

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All the players know about this rumour now:lolol:

That's twice now you've commented on this - so come on who do ya know!? Someone from EBO is my guess...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Good idea coz if Lokki 7 got his talons on you then I fear for your safety. So best you toddle off sharpish!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here