Well, looks like we have a new striker by Thursday!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
No one knows f*** all trust me.

I freely admit my source is about as near to the first team sqaud as you can get, a good friend of mine is good friends with Steve Brown.
However i was reliably informed that Calderon HAD signed for Soton and wasnt coming back...so just goes to show really, unless you get it from the Great Gus's mouth i wouldnt beleive a word of it.
Steve Brown usually knows f*** all! Like most of the employees of the club he's not in the inner circle and thus anything he hears is just office gossip.

He WAS right about the Youth team FA Cup game (against Everton) being pay-at-the ground though.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Steve Brown usually knows f*** all! Like most of the employees of the club he's not in the inner circle and thus anything he hears is just office gossip.

He WAS right about the Youth team FA Cup game (against Everton) being pay-at-the ground though.

hehe

Yes so it would appear my only "contact" is pretty lame. But in theory you would think hes about as good a contact as you are going to get.... !

Anyway heres to the arrival of JVH and Darrius Vassell as our new strike force :clap::clap::clap::amex:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Yeah right, OK then. Hypocricy is alive and well in your blinkered little world. Well done.

The point is that people are free, believe it or not, to post whatever they want, from behind the relative safety of their keyboard. This can be a completely unsubstantiated rumour or speculation over a signing, whatever.

That is the right of anyone who signs up for this or any other website. Similarly, other people, if they so wish, can then respond to that in whatever way they choose. They can call him/her a tosser, agree with the post or whatever. That is the great/shit thing about the internet.

That's what you need to 'deal' with.

I am who I am my freind & your opinion of me being blinkered matters none and that counts for everyone on an internet forum..I am not on here for a popularity contest.....the only people that count are freinds and family.

Now in regards to the matter in hand of people being called a tosse* or whatever, so your saying.....people can insult someone because they post a rumour, hmmmmm now i'll check that one with the admin.

Now who's got a blinkered view!

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy
I am who I am my freind & your opinion of me being blinkered matters none and that counts for everyone on an internet forum..I am not on here for a popularity contest.....the only people that count are freinds and family.

Now in regards to the matter in hand of people being called a tosse* or whatever, so your saying.....people can insult someone because they post a rumour, hmmmmm now i'll check that one with the admin.

Now who's got a blinkered view!
:yawn: B.Y.F = Boring Young Fucker.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Gus would need to sign his contract extension first, surely, before ANY 'big name' will commit...

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
Gus would need to sign his contract extension first, surely, before ANY 'big name' will commit...

A point I have made on other threads. I seriously think attracting any new talent will be hampered by the shortness of Gus's contract if he is indeed that much of a selling point...

Still this rumour says he (the striker) is only signing for a year so may not matter in this instance...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It could start a new and lucrative shirt printing line for the club if they were to insist on all the players having the same.

Glenn Murray of Maryport
Tommy Elphick of Brighton
Inigo Calderon Zapateria of Vitoria

regards
Edna Krabappel of Maidstone

:eek:

:nono:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
On the one hand I don't believe this, however bhafc22 isn't a user I had down as the type to paste fake rumours - in fact I can't see any rumour threads from him/her in the past.

This. I'm more inclined to wait and see, rather than dismiss it as a hoax.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thursday will be an interesting day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports