Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Overall immigration increases the tax take, the Tories have no interest in reducing it when there are low paid jobs to fill. 12 years till now, 18 years from the last time. Where does the tough on immigration belief even come from!?

Michael Howard and Call Me Dave both dog whistled immigration to make out labour are 'soft' to get the votes of the thicky racists. All innuendo. It works with the gormless, and peculiar individuals like former football hooligans who suddenly get all pious about law and order the nanosecond foreigners are mentioned. Law and order. Sake.

Just as there are stupid people in Ukrain who think Putin will bring back the communistic 'good times', there are people in England who think every chancer from Dave to Boris to Nigel will bring back the good times when everyone was white and went to church on Sunday (presumably to ask for forgiveness for assaulting someone at a football match the day before). It's pathetic. And they get half their facts about 'trained Marxists' and the like from fake news websites run by Putin. Putin!

Dimbot central - where confirmation bias meets wilful stupidity. :facepalm:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Forget out about me and concentrate on time wasting economic migrants who have failed their asylum claim and are dossing around at the expense of the UK tax payer

By the sounds of it you're quite comfortable with it
:rolleyes:

Regards
DF

have you got any suggestions as to how we can get the bone idle, fat, white, english, men and women to do a days work in a day; we are, after all, all true patriots here, aren't we?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Having contacted my MP on several occasions to voice my concerns and the reply's I recieved makes it sound like they're talking the talk but the facts don't back that up

As I said I expect to see deportations this year anything less and it's toast for the Tories

Regards
DF

i very much doubt your mp had the first guess as to what any of your missives are actually driving at. you rarely make any sense, and understand less

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Having contacted my MP on several occasions to voice my concerns and the reply's I recieved makes it sound like they're talking the talk but the facts don't back that up

As I said I expect to see deportations this year anything less and it's toast for the Tories

Regards
DF
I very much doubt your mp had the first guess as to what any of your missives are actually driving at. you rarely make any sense, and understand less

If anyone has a job they hate, remember that there is a junior researcher somewhere in Sussex working for Maria Caulfield who's job it is to try and decipher and then answer Ppf's dribbling string of random words, after being told by their parents that it's a way into politics :dunce:

Imagine being that naïve and then having a job to answer e-mails from people who make you look like Einstein :lolol:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
If anyone has a job they hate, remember that there is a junior researcher somewhere in Sussex working for Maria Caulfield who's job it is to try and decipher and then answer Ppf's dribbling string of random words, after being told by their parents that it's a way into politics :dunce:

Imagine being that naïve and then having a job to answer e-mails from people who make you look like Einstein :lolol:

the entire process is soul destroying

Jan 30, 2008
have you got any suggestions as to how we can get the bone idle, fat, white, english, men and women to do a days work in a day; we are, after all, all true patriots here, aren't we?

Says the bloke that encourages time wasting economic migrants into the country ..LMFAO

Regards
DF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
i very much doubt your mp had the first guess as to what any of your missives are actually driving at. you rarely make any sense, and understand less

Former football hooligan writes Meldrew-style letter to MP complaining about immigrants?

You could not make it up. How Biffa Bacon turned into fatty gammon after 'reading' fake news :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Says the bloke that encourages time wasting economic migrants into the country ..LMFAO

Regards
DF

Get a grip, FFS.

And if you really are laughing, why are you also grizzling? Surely life's good for the laughing man?

In other words, please make up your mind - are you outraged of Seaford or jack the laughing lad? You can't be both :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I'm not sure he knows the difference between punctuation and punch an Asian :shrug:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
You have to be especially gormless to vote in a tory government to control our borders, vote for Brexit to control our borders, back Boris to control our borders, see immigration (legal and illegal) increase and after 12 years continue to back the same goons. Unbelievable. A special kind of stupid :shrug:

..... and you persist.

Why do you feel the need to belittle others that have a different point of view.

Why the insults?

Gormless??

Special stupid ??? ..... disabled ..... down syndrome....??

Do you know?

As an old, educated bigot, you know best eh!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
..... and you persist.

Why do you feel the need to belittle others that have a different point of view.

Why the insults?

Gormless??

Do you know?

Disabled? Down syndrome? I didn't say that.

Why do you feel the need to leap in to defend a racist who has previously enjoyed a year ban for trolling? He really doesn't need a fluffer :shrug:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
..... and you persist.

Why the insults?

Gormless??

Do you know?

Alas, the norm is that if you don't agree with the big boys on whatever subject, you're wrong and an eejut. Be it politics, music, cooking pasta or 70s sit-coms, expect a barrage. Half the fun really.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Alas, the norm is that if you don't agree with the big boys on whatever subject, you're wrong and an eejut. Be it politics, music, cooking pasta or 70s sit-coms, expect a barrage. Half the fun really.

All you need to do is be courteous and provide reasonable evidence for your perspective.

It's that simple..... and you don't need to use language like 'big boys' - an emotive term that suggests your comment is not really serious.

PS I thank you as always for your anonymous support (thumbs up) but again request that you approve of my comment in words!

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008

A classic case from the tolerant Left ,try and cancel anything you don't agree with and add some name calling for good measure :lolol:

Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Unless of course, you actually were a simple eejut all along :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here