Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Didn’t think it’d be long before the usual suspect declared we are full. He’s a nasty bugger.

And we see another Tory shit show for the Ukrainian refugees. They call them the Nasty Party for a very good reason.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Breaking Point.....

[tweet]1500846568345595909[/tweet]

are there any figures for syrian , afghan , libyan , eritrean , somalian , sudanese accepted by poland , hungary , slovakia , moldova etc...??

just for a decent comparison like .

i mean what's the bottom line on refugees from from these countries that have travelled across europe to end up in the uk ....i'm genuinely fascinated to know.

sorry caps lock button is ferked....need new keyboard.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Let's start clearing out economic migrants for genuine refugees , where are they all going to live ?

Regards
DF

Let's start with the Home Secretary and her parents. They came here in the 1960s before Idi Amin came to power, and Pritti was born here in 1972.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
are there any figures for syrian , afghan , libyan , eritrean , somalian , sudanese accepted by poland , hungary , slovakia , moldova etc...??

just for a decent comparison like .

i mean what's the bottom line on refugees from from these countries that have travelled across europe to end up in the uk ....i'm genuinely fascinated to know.

sorry caps lock button is ferked....need new keyboard.

You seem to be leaning towards PPFski's flavour of opinion, where you've bunched all the refugees from asian and African origin on one side where we remain deeply suspicious, they must all be terrorists and / or have dishonest intentions, whereas all the Ukranian refugees i.e. white European are fine. I think we're wasting our time waiting for the penny drop moment with those who have been groomed over many years to be anti immigration, but if they can do it to someone who enjoys the benefits of migration it shows it's a very succesful political weapon

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Let's start clearing out economic migrants for genuine refugees , where are they all going to live ?

Regards
DF

Quick question for you;

Why aren’t you demanding that Ukrainian refugees stay in the closest safe country to their own? Something you demand of the refugees from the Middle East.

Jan 30, 2008
Quick question for you;

Why aren’t you demanding that Ukrainian refugees stay in the closest safe country to their own? Something you demand of the refugees from the Middle East.

They're mainly going to countries near the Ukraine in the hope of returning, as for the middle east I questioned why these economic migrants weren't heading there
But we know why because hotels, three meals a day , money ,mobile phones all paid for by the UK tax payer is a huge incentive

It's time to fast track these time wasters out of the country as its making a compete mockery of what's happening around the Ukraine

Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They're mainly going to countries near the Ukraine in the hope of returning, as for the middle east I questioned why these economic migrants weren't heading there
But we know why because hotels, three meals a day , money ,mobile phones all paid for by the UK tax payer is a huge incentive

It's time to fast track these time wasters out of the country as its making a compete mockery of what's happening around the Ukraine

Regards
DF

You actually gave a coherent answer in the first paragraph ….. but then back to your racist clap-trap.

Jan 30, 2008
You seem to be leaning towards PPFski's flavour of opinion, where you've bunched all the refugees from asian and African origin on one side where we remain deeply suspicious, they must all be terrorists and / or have dishonest intentions, whereas all the Ukranian refugees i.e. white European are fine. I think we're wasting our time waiting for the penny drop moment with those who have been groomed over many years to be anti immigration, but if they can do it to someone who enjoys the benefits of migration it shows it's a very succesful political weapon

You seem obsessed with the colour of people's skin , no one else has mentioned it :facepalm:

Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You seem obsessed with the colour of people's skin , no one else has mentioned it :facepalm:

Regards
DF

Actually, he didn’t mention skin colour at all. You just did though.

Edit- my mistake he did. Maybe if you weren’t a racist it wouldn’t be important.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Quick question for you;

Surely the consistent argument is that any Ukranians currently in France seeking sactuary in the UK are France's problem and gives us right to hurl abuse at the French for not stopping them?

Maybe Boriski and Patel are not doing their bit so the Ukranians are forced onto Dinghies, then they can rake up their racist rhetoric about people smugglers and how we should criminalise the RNLI

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

not really , the Polish pm recently was on the news saying that "not one muslim refugee has been permitted to enter poland"....can you imagine the outrage if one of our mob was to blurt that out and yet the poles have willingly accepted over a million Ukraine refugees.
it is not an anti immigration issue per say , it is more an issue of having your own culture diluted by a louder , more dominant culture with totally different outlooks and carrying a religion with them that is largely incomprehensible to those who don't follow it.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Surely the consistent argument is that any Ukranians currently in France seeking sactuary in the UK are France's problem and gives us right to hurl abuse at the French for not stopping them?

Maybe Boriski and Patel are not doing their bit so the Ukranians are forced onto Dinghies, then they can rake up their racist rhetoric about people smugglers and how we should criminalise the RNLI

it is well established that there are global networks of people smugglers who are becoming very rich out of the business. Those arriving by boats worldwide have some outrageous stories , having their life savings taken from them then waiting for days , hiding on a beach , for a rickety old fishing boat to turn up to "attempt" to get to a better life , these people are again , victims.
Aus authorities have traced smuggling gangs to Jakarta and Dubai and some heavy sentences handed out, assets seized etc.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
it is well established that there are global networks of people smugglers who are becoming very rich out of the business. Those arriving by boats worldwide have some outrageous stories , having their life savings taken from them then waiting for days , hiding on a beach , for a rickety old fishing boat to turn up to "attempt" to get to a better life , these people are again , victims.
Aus authorities have traced smuggling gangs to Jakarta and Dubai and some heavy sentences handed out, assets seized etc.

you kinda miss the point here, if genuine refugees were given a safe route to UK they would not need to resort to People smugglers, and the way the UK has turned their back on Ukrainian refugees whilst every other country has helped highlights the way this government does everything to close safe routes to stop them comng here so they would be forced to use iillegitimate means

If Ukranians are forced onto dinghies are you gonna blame the Government or people smugglers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here