Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jan 30, 2008
quelle surprise....Just waiting for our racist press to label people who are obviously escaping a war zone economic migrants and freeloaders

[tweet]1497284049768960000[/tweet]

Let's make some space by getting the current load of time wasters and free loaders we have here out of the country :facepalm::

Regards
DF

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Let's make some space by getting the current load of time wasters and free loaders we have here out of the country :facepalm::

Regards
DF

I may have issues with you, but I am not advocating you be deported.

Jan 30, 2008
I may have issues with you, but I am not advocating you be deported.

Forget out about me and concentrate on time wasting economic migrants who have failed their asylum claim and are dossing around at the expense of the UK tax payer

By the sounds of it you're quite comfortable with it
:rolleyes:

Regards
DF

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/news/2022/02/24/98-of-channel-boat-migrants-have-no-passport

Makes a complete mockery of what's going on with genuine refugees

It's about time anyone who has a failed asylum claim and is still dossing around in this country to be removed NOW

Regards
DF

"The obstacles to properly identifying those coming in illegally may have been compounded by the loss of access to the Eurodac database which enabled UK authorities to check fingerprint scans quickly with other European countries."

From your own link.

Oh the irony that Brexit is helping illegal immigration not hindering.

Jan 30, 2008
"The obstacles to properly identifying those coming in illegally may have been compounded by the loss of access to the Eurodac database which enabled UK authorities to check fingerprint scans quickly with other European countries."

From your own link.

Oh the irony that Brexit is helping illegal immigration not hindering.

The point i made was about People with failed asylum claims still dossing about in this country not about people's finger prints

Regards
DF

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The point i made was about People with failed asylum claims still dossing about in this country not about people's finger prints

Regards
DF

Thanks for confirming you didn't read the article you posted a link to. I'm not about to waste my time explaining to you how the two things are linked.

Jan 30, 2008
Thanks for confirming you didn't read the article you posted a link to. I'm not about to waste my time explaining to you how the two things are linked.

Either way if you've failed a asylum application you shouldn't be dossing around in this country is this something you're happy with ???

Regards
DF

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Either way if you've failed a asylum application you shouldn't be dossing around in this country is this something you're happy with ???

Regards
DF

The failure is with the state and it's implementation of it's own rules and laws. This has been made more difficult to enforce by Brexit. Something you voted for as was this government, so I guess you must be happy with it.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Regards
DF

No, it wasn't. You said

Regards
DF

And yet 2 days later you're still here. It really is the story of your life, all talk and absolutely no action :lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
The failure is with the state and it's implementation of it's own rules and laws. This has been made more difficult to enforce by Brexit. Something you voted for as was this government, so I guess you must be happy with it.

And that's why the immigration and borders bill is going through Parliament hopefully to cut out this blatant abuse of the current immigration system

Let's wait and see how that pans out ,I for one expect to see people being deported sooner rather then later this year

Regards
DF

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
And that's why the immigration and borders bill is going through Parliament hopefully to cut out this blatant abuse of the current immigration system

Let's wait and see how that pans out ,I for one expect to see people being deported sooner rather then later this year

Regards
DF

The 'Nationality and Borders Bill' as it's actually called is a red herring for you, because failed asylum applications can be deported under present legislation. This new bill will not be the panacea you imagine. If anything it is going to add workload to the judiciary and a Home Office already with a backlog of delays. The bill will add to this, and it won't actually be that much of a surprise if you end up seeing less deportations not more.

Jan 30, 2008
The 'Nationality and Borders Bill' as it's actually called is a red herring for you, because failed asylum applications can be deported under present legislation. This new bill will not be the panacea you imagine. If anything it is going to add workload to the judiciary and a Home Office already with a backlog of delays. The bill will add to this, and it won't actually be that much of a surprise if you end up seeing less deportations not more.

Having contacted my MP on several occasions to voice my concerns and the reply's I recieved makes it sound like they're talking the talk but the facts don't back that up

As I said I expect to see deportations this year anything less and it's toast for the Tories

Regards
DF

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Having contacted my MP on several occasions to voice my concerns and the reply's I recieved makes it sound like they're talking the talk but the facts don't back that up

As I said I expect to see deportations this year anything less and it's toast for the Tories

Regards
DF

12 years of Tory rule, we have Brexit, immigration as well as asylum seekers still rise. Net migration in 1999 was approx. 150k per year under free movement, in 2015 it broke 300k per year for the first time since stats were recorded, and now it is still approx. 275k. You really think a new Bill is going to change 12 years of failed promises?

Note this is 'net' so immigration numbers less those who emigrated.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
12 years of Tory rule, we have Brexit, immigration as well as asylum seekers still rise. Net migration in 1999 was approx. 150k per year under free movement, in 2015 it broke 300k per year for the first time since stats were recorded, and now it is still approx. 275k. You really think a new Bill is going to change 12 years of failed promises?

Note this is 'net' so immigration numbers less those who emigrated.

You have to be especially gormless to vote in a tory government to control our borders, vote for Brexit to control our borders, back Boris to control our borders, see immigration (legal and illegal) increase and after 12 years continue to back the same goons. Unbelievable. A special kind of stupid :shrug:

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You have to be especially gormless to vote in a tory government to control our borders, vote for Brexit to control our borders, back Boris to control our borders, see immigration (legal and illegal) increase and after 12 years continue to back the same goons. Unbelievable. A special kind of stupid :shrug:

Overall immigration increases the tax take, the Tories have no interest in reducing it when there are low paid jobs to fill. 12 years till now, 18 years from the last time. Where does the tough on immigration belief even come from!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports