Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are staying up...

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
...Say we are staying up!

At the final whistle, my immediate reaction was, we are down.

But i have come round. Got five teams with nothing to play for apart from pride. We will get the four wins we need:clap2:

Keep believing until its mathematically over...

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

But i have come round. Got five teams with nothing to play for apart from pride. We will get the four wins we need:clap2:

I don't know why but there is something telling me to GO to the Colchester game. Admire you're optimism mate, but I just can't see it happening :thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Huddersfield are battling like hell for a playoff spot so I am not sure how that means they will roll over

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Prescription%20Drugs.jpg

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hmm until today we could have done it now I think I might have lost my hope. 4 wins from 5 needed and bearing in mind we can't put 2 wins back to back its a bit of tall order

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing

You are on drugs or completely insane.

THE TEAM ARE SH*T.....and going down to the Div they belong in !!!!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'll still keep hoping we can stay up as long as it's mathematically possible, but I have to admit it doesn't look very likely.
Having only once had back to back wins this season, we now need to do it - twice. Oh dear........

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
we're shit and we're down. The fans dont deserve it but the chairman and the clowns in the backroom staff along with the shitty loan players and under performing journeyman pros.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I always thought i was optimistic. Well until 5pm today.

We're down and out mate, just admitt it, because when the inevitable happens, it will be a lot less painfull.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
I always thought i was optimistic. Well until 5pm today.

We're down and out mate, just admitt it, because when the inevitable happens, it will be a lot less painfull.

Teams that think they have lost, generally do.

Teams that don't give up, sometimes still go down, but sometimes they will stay up.

I'm not giving up yet, and I hope the team don't either, cause if they are in your camp, we are looking at Morcombe defo. If they still have some optimism, we might still have a chance.:clap2:

IronSeagull

Nov 2, 2008
HseagullsH why do you always start the same thread after each game? Can't you just bounce the same thread. Good boy.

xx

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick

Good to see a fan keeping faith in his team , im with you on thhis

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Relax - it aint over till the fat lady sings, but I did see Sara Watts doing some warm-up exercises.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Please. Just stop. It's over, and has been for a while.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here