Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are staying up...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Good to see a fan keeping faith in his team , im with you on thhis

Fool. There's nothing wrong with recognising your club are toilet. It just hurts a bit. But it's better than being deluded.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
HseagullsH why do you always start the same thread after each game? Can't you just bounce the same thread. Good boy.

xx

I also think that HseagullsH and blue and white army are the same person as they allways seem to agree on everything and at one point had the same avatar ???

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
"Keep believing until its mathematically impossible" was just what i was saying to my mate over facebook! looks highly unlikely in reality...but im keeping the faith until we can not beat the drop!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I really don't know what to believe now, why are they doing this! Got to get 3 points at Withdean now

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I also think that HseagullsH and blue and white army are the same person as they allways seem to agree on everything and at one point had the same avatar ???

Ha to clear this up, we are NOT the same person.

However we are mates and blueandwhitearmy knows I am always right:laugh:

Regarding the avatar: He stole mine:glare:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
There is no way I'm going to get excited over a win against a piss poor Colchester.

On so many occasions I have got my hopes up after a win, only for our next peformance to be dire.

Let's see how it goes against Oldham before we get carried away!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I've just done the BBC predictor thingummybob for the first time, and have us in 21st place, 1 point behind Hartlepool going into the last day of the season.

*scared*

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I've just done the BBC predictor thingummybob for the first time, and have us in 21st place, 1 point behind Hartlepool going into the last day of the season.

*scared*

So then what did you put for the final game?? Biased, last game, results I'm guessing :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here