Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are after Moses Odubajo from Orient.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Id like to think if we were really serious we could out muscle Brentford on this one.

I know the current gag is we only have about a fiver to spend but in reality I reckon it's quite a bit more for the right players

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Id like to think if we were really serious we could out muscle Brentford on this one.

I know the current gag is we only have about a fiver to spend but in reality I reckon it's quite a bit more for the right players

I just hope it is a gag and that we do have a bit of a kitty....

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Makes me laugh that people think we offer less money than some other clubs, yet certain players still sign for us. We must have a squad of idiots if this was true. Which of course it isn't. Everyone is judged on their individual situation, in some cases the player signs for what we deem him worth and in some cases they won't....The money is there, i'm not concerned about that. I would be more concerned who decides which players are worth x,y and z and which players aren't.

I think that now we have the Academy it makes us look more attractive. Before, potential signings had to buy into a dream and pictures, but now it is a reality it will make a massive difference. No more frozen or boggy pitches to play on during the winter, just a nice covered training pitch when the weather is harsh, which is a footballers dream.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I'd be disappointed if we don't get him, young, quick, strong with an eye for goal. Just the type of footballer our "mantra" is targeting. I wanted us to sign Bolasie back when he was playing for Brizzle, Odubajo I feel is in the same mould.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
According to the Argus we are after wide man from Orient. How come the Argus found this out before NSC as it is normally the other way round!

I think that now we have the Academy it makes us look more attractive. Before, potential signings had to buy into a dream and pictures, but now it is a reality it will make a massive difference. No more frozen or boggy pitches to play on during the winter, just a nice covered training pitch when the weather is harsh, which is a footballers dream.

Mmmm we all have dreams ....mine is finding myself in the middle of "Hitonys Avatar" :whistle:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I've heard we're after Sean Batt from Orient as well as Birmingham, Blackpool and Ipswich. Would be a great signing.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
His move to Brentford has been confirmed. A real shame as he is exactly the kind of player we should be signing

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Where's the money coming from?

Chairman of a very similar ilk to Bloom.

Brentford are in a pretty similar position to us when we won League One. New stadium on the way, wealthy chairman and a lot of forward momentum. Potential is not quite the same as ours but they have a chance of sticking around at Championship level for a while you'd have to think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here