Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Rooney what a twat

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Y'know how his dad was arrested for bettin fraud, and there have been loads of jokes going round, such as "wayne rooney snr isn't going to comment until after england's 1-1 draw with montenegro tonight"? One of them was "Wayne rooney (jr) was said to be disappointed at his red card tonight", lo and behold, he actually does get sent off.

Ooh, I saw it on here: When asked about tonight's England game, Rooney replied..............

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Well done Montenegro, at least you played your heart out against those overpaid prima donnas and hope they throw the book at Rooney the pratt and fine him heavily

A fine... Really? unless they plan to fine him a couple million pounds a fine is nothing..

Oct 25, 2003
Would you take Rooeny to the finals if he had a 3 game ban? Hardly worth it, we get knocked out in the 4th game.

it'd be a huge gamble if it's a 2 or 3 game ban....if we take him and go out in the first round then he's taken the place of someone who could play, if we progress then we'll be going into the next round without our best player

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
personally i have sympathy for the man. If my dad had been arrested I would be a bit messed in the head and not in the right frame of mind. His personality is what it was, others may have reacted in different ways, but without the personality he has he would not be the great player he is.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Blame the family, how come he's got temper under control and the his Dad behaves like a greedy pikey twat and his son feels the pressure, both of them pricks

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Fair enough he might get away with that kind of shit at Man Utd but doing that whilst playing for your country is completely unacceptable.

I rather like Danny Welbeck, hope he gets more games for England because he has started this season bang on form!

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Once a wrongun always a wrongun. Have to accept he will never change. Yet another flawed genius. Shame. Good player but let's himself down time and time again.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sure the BBC website quotes Fabio as saying he will miss 1 or more games during the qualification . His actual words are he will misss the next game or so.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bless, this is all part of God's great plan. A trip to any finals for England must involve either a healing metatarsal. a players redemption after a stupid sending off or being drawn in a group with Poland. I should know, I've seen so many ...

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Is terry stupid how didn't that cost us. We were winning ffs 2-1 he got red card we didn't win. It cost us prat.

seagulls

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The guy is an absoulte f***ing idiot, END OF

You simply cannot do what he did in a game of football and not expect to get sent off. No extenuating circumtances, no excuses you con't do it. f***ing idiot.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
During the game this evening I was trying to think how many England players are truly World class...the first I thought of was Ashley Cole...couldn't think of a second!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here