Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Fecking commentators went on more about the couple of tw@ts that boo'd us at home the other week, than the Watford boo's at HT and FT.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Commentator finally said something good about Potter.

Who is the second one? He's just so Watford biased. STFU to idiot.
Not sure if you were on the same stream, hut literally shouted STFU at the screen when he brought up the Potter booing, absolute turd commentary. Everton booed their team for 3 months pretty much

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Nice one Potter you Muppet! As if other clubs weren't already sniffing around you go and make 2 ridiculously astute substitutions, I suppose the 3 points softens the blow a bit, but now even Massive fans are wanting Potter to bin Brighton for the best job in the world :lolol:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
LOL i dont get Maupay sometimes, thats the second brilliant goal he's score this season when not even looking towards goal (the other was the overhead scissor kick) yet he misses the sitters :) maybe he feels every goal needs to look spectacular? still nice to see..

3rd Brilliant goal .... though to me they all have been brilliant

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Thought we were great today. Well organised.
Have to put in a word for Moder. Could easily have had a hat trick although you can’t say he was guilty of missing chances. A good save & some desperate defending. He was involved wide linking up with Cucurella and in the middle looking for second balls coming back. Really very very good.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Thought we were great today. Well organised.
Have to put in a word for Moder. Could easily have had a hat trick although you can’t say he was guilty of missing chances. A good save & some desperate defending. He was involved wide linking up with Cucurella and in the middle looking for second balls coming back. Really very very good.

He is isn't he - and somehow he often comes away with the ball in tussles when you don't think he has it under control. And so I'd like to see him drive at the defence with the ball at his feet a bit more.

D

Deleted member 2719

BBC Sussex, Andrew, what are you drinking tonight..............................strong stuff mate.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That was pretty comfortable much like the home match ... seven more points and we should be safe.

We may be safe already, looking at Norwich and Watford.

195558E7-3D4A-4048-8A1B-72FABFB81D85.png

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I predict that we crossed the line in terms of points required to stay up today. In mid February.

Very nice and makes watching games so much more enjoyable without the relegation jeopardy to worry about.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
A routine victory against one of the strugglers.
Its actually incredible being a Brighton fan that I have started to take this attitude :lol:

D

Deleted member 2719

Fecking commentators went on more about the couple of tw@ts that boo'd us at home the other week, than the Watford boo's at HT and FT.

The boos sounded like more than a couple today to be fair.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nobody is safe until THE thread goes orange.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here