Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warnock

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Warnock has always been very supportive of us in the past. I didn't take offence and he was probably referring to Withdean in any case. As for the Gus Poyet thing, i think that was firmly tongue-in-cheek.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Christ on a bike we have some bedwetters on here.

All he said is that it is better to be in a higher than lower division.

Warnock has been a successful manager whether we like it or not. He sometimes talks sense and sometimes talks nonsense.

Let's get our own house in order first. We are first to slag off the support of other teams such as Palace etc but remember we couldn't sell out our allocation against Pompey, Walsall last season (to see us WIN the league) or even Donny at home last week.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
christ on a bike we have some bedwetters on here.

Warnock has been a successful manager whether we like it or not. He sometimes talks sense and sometimes talks nonsense.

Let's get our own house in order first. We are first to slag off the support of other teams such as palace etc but remember we couldn't sell out our allocation against pompey, walsall last season (to see us win the league) or even donny at home last week.

this!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I like Neil Warnock & he has always been supportive of us in the past. I think it is a compliment that when he was thinking of Championship teams, we were one of the first that came to mind.

The Hon Sec

Feb 23, 2009
Deep up County
On Goals on Sunday last week Warnock and Brendan Rogers were very complimentary about Brighton. We should be chuffed that in naming championship clubs we are now included and he remembered we were one.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Last week he actually said he loved coming to Brighton as it's a great day out with the sea. This week he said he would rather be playing PL clubs rather than at championship clubs like Brighton etc etc

I don't think he was having a dig at us but there wasn't really a need to mention any club.

That bit in the independant is strange though!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I like Warnock. Good manager who had the good sense to leave Palace as soon as he could. Has always says good things about the Albion as well. It's a throw away comment. I think you will find he has a lot of respect for the club and it's fans and said as much in an interview sometime ago.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
No doubt, for those of you that are offended by his comments, you'll get a chance to mock him for it when he comes to The Amex managing a Championship team this season...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Nothing in it at all. I like Warnock, he's alright.

:lol: at his result.
Runaway Championship winners, yet whipping boys of the Prem. And he's "just happy to be there".

Apart from his accent, I like Wolves' Mick Mac much more, he's got humility and the right attitude for Wolves - who probably are punching above their weight almost every week.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Warnock was saying just last week that he would rather play in the Premier League than the Championship because it's so strong and hard to get out of. I actually took it as a backhanded compliment to us.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Rediculous! Always been a top bloke when it comes to us. Short memories some people have!! Remember how much praise he gave us when a pundit for the play-off final? Has made plenty of nice comments about us down the years.

His point was he'd rather QPR were losing 4-0 in the Prem than playing in the Championship, fair enough!

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
I have no time for Warnock,he is a hypocrite of the highest order.He brings a lot of negativity to the game and i hope he fucks off and retires asap.His biggest tactic in football is psychology, constant graft and manipulation of the referee and officials,which for a number of years has been far too easy.He encourages his players and all his staff to do the same.Never forget the game
against Sheffield Utd at Withdean (Coppells first home game i believe)where he totally ruined the game with his shithouse behaviour and manipulation of that muppet of a ref Prosser.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Was gonna mention this to, its the way in which He said, seemed abit off... I dont mind him though... We got the best ground in the Championship, and better than most Prem clubs to...

lol at their 4-0 drubbing...

'sit down shut up, sit down shut up'

Edit:
Was disappointed with the few seconds they showed of us on the Football League show, considering all the support and noise We made, and the fact it was A derby...

Last edited:

Christ on a bike we have some bedwetters on here.

Let's get our own house in order first. We are first to slag off the support of other teams such as Palace etc but remember we couldn't sell out our allocation against Pompey, Walsall last season (to see us WIN the league) or even Donny at home last week.

Not being one to look at attendances and such like i assumed we would of sold out Donny many times over.

Is this for real?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I have no time for Warnock,he is a hypocrite of the highest order.He brings a lot of negativity to the game and i hope he fucks off and retires asap.His biggest tactic in football is psychology, constant graft and manipulation of the referee and officials,which for a number of years has been far too easy.He encourages his players and all his staff to do the same.Never forget the game
against Sheffield Utd at Withdean (Coppells first home game i believe)where he totally ruined the game with his shithouse behaviour and manipulation of that muppet of a ref Prosser.

I saw Warnock's interview after that game when he stood up for Brighton against Prosser by saying that he didn't hear any racist chanting. Prosser did not need any manipulation from Warnock or anyone else to act like he did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here