Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warnock

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
B"Christ on a bike, we've got some real knobs on here. How the hell can you criticise anything he's said, blindingly obvious that he'd prefer to play Bolton than Brighton. There in the premier and we aren't!!! This toys out of the pram at any comment is getting cringe worthingly embarrassing.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Not being one to look at attendances and such like i assumed we would of sold out Donny many times over.

Is this for real?

Attendance for Donny was 20.600.
Leaving out that Donny did not sell out there end, we were still short. And the number of unoccupied seats was very visible in some parts of the ground

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I love Neil Warnock. Not as much as Gus, I'd be gay for Gus.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I also saw this in the Independent this morning:

"I hope that's the only letter I get from the FA this season, and I'm sure it will be. I notice one bookmaker has made me joint favourite, with Tony Pulis, to be the first manager sent off. Don't they realise what a calm and collected manager I am now? I've no time for these hotheads like Gus Poyet last weekend."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/neil-warnock-we-will-get-turned-over-now-and-again-ndash-but-im-going-to-enjoy-every-minute-2336720.html

'Hothead' I bet he and his wife wishes he could get a hot head :wink:

"I took along a letter I had received from the FA's compliance unit which picked up on some comments I made after we played Cardiff City. I said we'd defended "like fairies" in the first half. The FA had complaints and the letter said that while they did "not intend to bring formal action in relation to this matter... any further comments of this nature" might result in action.
I asked the young lady from the FA whether there were any older people in the department, because the phrase came from what my Dad used to say to me after a bad game – "you played like one of the fairies at the bottom of the garden". I guess that context has gone out of use."

Shut up warnock, you meant your reference to gayers, not "fairies at the end of the garden". Gus Poyet has passion, not hotheadedness you 'knob on the door of the bog'

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Attendance for Donny was 20.600.
Leaving out that Donny did not sell out there end, we were still short. And the number of unoccupied seats was very visible in some parts of the ground

But I think those seats were STH seats but for one reason or another the STH did not go (holidays etc) there were a few in WSL from what I could see in the WSU.

Which is a shame and why the club need to set up a tix exchange asap. In effect the seat had been sold but there wasnt someone there to fill it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Anyway as Oscar Wilde said:

“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here