Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ward Off to Burnley?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Where is the proof ? We may well have done, but do you have any proof ?

What i thought.

Hyypia's press conference tomorrow will hopefully answer some of these questions, but being furious at Ward and his agent but not the club strongly hints at who may be to blame.....which will delight some on here.
Stop being such a self righteous fool. Nobody will be pleased this has happened, but people will ask questions because it keeps happening. When a thread like this gets starts on NSC is there a Batman style light that shines above your house? Quick DawkTheSeagull, your people need you, you must blindly defend the club in the fave of adversity.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
few more leave and we should be able to watch most of last years side on match of the day ..there was me thinking we needed to get promotion last season to do that

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: Hyypia's press conference in the morning will be interesting. Gather he is furious - not with #bhafc but with Ward and his agent.
Yeah - but if the club had sorted this out weeks ago Burnley coming in wouldn't have happened. We snoozed and we lost. Simples.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I have tried to be reasonable. I have tried optimism. I have tried reminding myself that there are still 15 days left of the transfer window.

This could be the one that does for me. How long have we spent dicking around on this? I am going to have to take myself off to a quiet corner and have my own private meltdown.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
But it becomes f##king important when Hyppia wants a system based on good quality wing backs!

All in all the spin about PLR and price rises but the obvious drop in player quality does not sit right. Especially when we have multiple sesson FL topping attendances & high prices. Casual fans will think twice if the BHA "product" (let's use the new all pervasive terminolgy of the Amex era) on the pitch drops.

I have never felt so depressed after an Albion win than on Tuesday & I'm a "die hard" fan.

I think the Club now need to make a clear and honest statement about the current situation and intentions for recruitment and the forthcoming season.

It will take some set of signings before 1st September to repair the damage to the goodwill that's being done, judging by the conversations I've had this past few weeks.

Fair point, but I've seen such panic over the non signing of a bloody left back

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Tonight... we are all bedwetters. I've washed some extra sheets.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Does anyone trust anything coming out of the club at the moment? I'm beginning to feel sorry for Andy Naylor being lambasted as he was by fans and board alike at last weeks forum. In hindsight, he's the perfect scapegoat but cannot be to blame for the litter trail of disaster that is our transfer policy in the last 12 months. Christ, I'm worried about my seat still being there next match never mind players!

Not anymore, no. I've had enough of the nose tapping, don't mess with Tony Bloom, not getting sucked into the agent/Wolves/Bournemouth's game drivel we are drip fed. Our people are clearly utter turd at this brinkmanship lark.

The Wolves boardroom must be laughing their tits off at how this has all panned out thanks to our pathetic poker handed penny pinching.

I'll tell you who else will be penny pinching - about 8,000 current season ticket holders in about 10 months time.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Does anyone trust anything coming out of the club at the moment? I'm beginning to feel sorry for Andy Naylor being lambasted as he was by fans and board alike at last weeks forum. In hindsight, he's the perfect scapegoat but cannot be to blame for the litter trail of disaster that is our transfer policy in the last 12 months. Christ, I'm worried about my seat still being there next match never mind players!

What have the club said that you don't trust? The silence is deafening...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Fair point, but I've seen such panic over the non signing of a bloody left back

In isolation I suspect it wouldn't have mattered so much but with all the other failings this summer it becomes rather more worrying.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Wait - has he actually signed for burnley. It's not even confirmed. That Naylor kills me everytime!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Everyone is assuming this story is true again !!!! Could just be the agent squeezing Brighton .... Although burnley have expressed interest in him before

Apart from Andy Naylor, is there any other source for this turn of events?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Stop being such a self righteous fool. Nobody will be pleased this has happened, but people will ask questions because it keeps happening. When a thread like this gets starts on NSC is there a Batman style light that shines above your house? Quick DawkTheSeagull, your people need you, you must blindly defend the club in the fave of adversity.

Oh seriously p*ss off, just because Im not quick to blame the club like most of NSC at times like these, doesnt mean Im on a high horse or not allowed to post what I believe. We dont have many facts about this, the club may well be fully to blame and they will badly need to be asked questions if they are, but we dont know this.

We dont know how Wolves and Ward have acted either, but yet apparently they are blame-free ? More is needed for me before the blame game is played.

Innocent until proven guilty......except on NSC it seems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here