• stockdale

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • walton

Votes: 157 74.4%

• Total voters

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Watch it on telly again.... then tell me I'm wrong.... I'm not anti Stockdale but you are blinkered or don't go to many games.... btw ive missed 1 all season...

I did and it wasn't his fault. You clearly are anti Stockdale. A sad reflection of our fans. I've only missed three games this season but clearly those extra two games must be why you're right

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What most have said about the Blackpool goal was that it was obvious where O Hara would put the ball from their right wing with a left footer March or JFC. would have done the same. Well executed but obvious.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Yeah I'm a hit fan.... see you in Cardiff and Sheffield you mug

Funny. You say that I don't go to games as I support Stockdale and that's okay. Yet I suggest harshly slagging off a player shows you're not a great fan and you get angry. Double standards?

To me, supporting your team involves backing the players and not slagging them off irrationally but you've obviously got a different definition

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Funny. You say that I don't go to games as I support Stockdale and that's okay. Yet I suggest harshly slagging off a player shows you're not a great fan and you get angry. Double standards?

To me, supporting your team involves backing the players and not slagging them off irrationally but you've obviously got a different definition

They all played well today... 10 out of 10... you can **** off

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
As I said earlier in the thread, name his mistakes in the last three months. And real ones.

This week, last week, Kenwyne Jones and any other of the five apologies he personally made on Twitter in the first 3 months of the season. Forget the last 3 months, he's performance over the season is not good enough for the Championship. It's not about being anti Stockdale or anyone else for that matter, it's a discussion about who is and isn't performing and he isn't.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
This week, last week, Kenwyne Jones and any other of the five apologies he personally made on Twitter in the first 3 months of the season. Forget the last 3 months, he's performance over the season is not good enough for the Championship. It's not about being anti Stockdale or anyone else for that matter, it's a discussion about who is and isn't performing and he isn't.

So form is not relevant. I dispute last week (as said elsewhere) and today I doubt he'd have got to. He took the blame for one goal, vs Charlton, early season and made a mistake against Cardiff but he's done very well in the last few months. To drop him after one mistake would be a poor decision in my view. I'm now going to leave this thread as it's a joke and shows how unsupportive our so called fans are. The percentage who want to drop Stockdale is pathetic and reflects badly on our fans in my view

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I reckon he's alright. Not spectacular but pretty safe.

If we'd had casper or brezovan in goal we'd have seen a lot worse this year I'm sure.

Pig was great but he made mistakes too & couldn't kick

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Thanks. You've proved my point. I've won the argument.

Out of interest, considering I signed up on NSC in 2004 (before you), I'm intrigued about your logic.

About what? Having an opinion on a keeper that I think has made a mistake in the last two games?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here