Votes: 54 25.6%
  • walton

Votes: 157 74.4%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Or people who can't be bothered to get involved in discussions that quickly lose all nuance, become binary, and whose opposite sides cause each other to devolve into extreme positions.
Then why read NSC in the first place?

There's plenty of room in the middle ground, being to scared to post is just silly.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

There's plenty of room in the middle ground, being to scared to post is just silly.

Transfer rumours, inside info, to feel batter about results when they see how extremely negative things are around here (often works for me, coming away from games frustrated and annoyed by a particular incident to come on here and see it blown out of proportion making me realise how it wasn't as bad as I felt as I left the game), mild interest etc.

There should be plenty of room for middle ground, but it seems to be so rare, at least from what I see on here.

And BG didn't say they were "scared to post" but that they refuse to post because they don't want to be labelled in accordance with said binary positions. A significant difference.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Replace 'scared' with 'can't be arsed' and you're probably closer to the reality of the average NSC lurker.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You are both right, esp your first point Acker, I stand corrected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here