Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vote ukip

Jan 30, 2008
vote UKIP the party that will put Britain first, cut foreign aid and pull out of the EU ,you know it makes sense 55 MILLION A DAY PLUS HOW EVER MUCH WE'RE GIVING AWAY TO OTHERS AROUND THE WORLD ,.............LOOK AFTER YOUR OWN FIRST.......:clap:
regards
DR

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Haven`t come across him before but is this his usual way

You haven't come across him ? I'm surprised, he has a radio show you know. He doesn't mention it very often though :whistle:

Flex Your Head

OK, let's do what you do ..... sweeping generalisation. You've been in the lardy dar world of acting and entertainment so I'm sure you'll be thrilled to know Sir Tim Rice from your industry has in the past donated to UKIP. So I guess as one of your kind has donated to the party that must make all actors, directors and those in the entertainment industry racist - i.e. YOU are racist.

He wasn't making sweeping generalisations though, was he? He specifically listed all the "all the party members who have shown themselves up". He listed individuals and individual instances.

But none of you and the gang picked up on that, eh?

Rightio.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
He wasn't making sweeping generalisations though, was he? He specifically listed all the "all the party members who have shown themselves up". He listed individuals and individual instances.

Rightio.

I think most of us picked up on that on the countless other ukip threads over the last year. I would imagine each name and circumstance has been posted/pointed out many times.
Glad actually that they have all been put into one post, helps refresh the memory............

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
of course its quantifiable, there was never a suggestion it wasnt , and if you werent cheaper you mustve been demonstrably better, are you seriously suggesting that you were of the same standart as the local 'guys' and tyou were awarded this contract in a foreign country out of sheer altruism on their part, really ?

I got a job over the 100 others that went for it (a good 5 of them would have been Aussie just like the panel). Maybe, just like people who gave JCL666 they were more worried about getting the best person for the job than giving it to someone who shares their nationally.

I am sure there are a whole bunch of people who would favour a fellow countryman over the best applicant for the job but as JCL666 said these people are dickheads (and not very good at their jobs). Personally i don't think they are the majority and even if they are it doesn't stop them being wrong.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Very stupid or mocking those that died, either way, not the sort of chap with the judgement required to serve as a public official.
It is stupid mocking poeople that died.....just like the left with dancing and holding parties and singing the 'The 'Witch is dead' when Maggie died....the left have short memories...oh it's fine if they can do it but if someone from the Right of spectrum does it,they are racist,idiots...the left shout and scream about other parties of doing what they do...only they are correct and everybody else is wrong......NOT!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Nice Dave, and you have the nerve to question the intellect of UKIP voters.

Soulman. After you posted on NSC, a picture of the Labour Shadow business secretary (in your bid to show how many black people were in this 'party') declaring he was a member of UKIP, Im guessing on the basis he was black, and had a purple tie, do you honestly think I can take you seriously?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Regardless of Dave's own propensity to ruin threads whilst contributing absolute nothing, I think it's fair to suggest that the intellect of UKIP voters is lower than average - not least because it is the unskilled who have been badly let down by the ignorance of the mainstream parties in their failure to address immigration concerns. They are the ones being priced out of lower paid work by East Europeans who come here, sleep 15 to a 2 bed flat, save any money they earn and then go home. There is no reason to scoff at these people though. But there WAS reason for mainstream parties to have addressed these concerns long before a tweed tosser and various borderline racist Express readers turned up to exploit these people.

As for Dave, he always comes across as one of the thickest people to appear on these political threads as he is unable to contribute without annoying everyone, even people who sympathise with his own views. He has no debating skills. A chimp could come here, add nothing except to claim to "point and laugh at UKIP voters", and Dave is not unlike a chimp in many ways. We should all just ignore him, however hard that may be.

Please say you like me! It means so much to me.
This comes across like 'Leave it Wayne, hes not worth it!'

Anyway, thanks for your online tantrum. I will keep some of it for my CV.

For the record, I have not disrupted this thread. I was chatting quite amiably with Gully.. your little hissy fit is, I would say disruptive. You pompous prat.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Rightio.

nah of course not

The members have all been revealed to be utterly useless/ mental/ racist/ sexist/ money grabbing hooray Henry's .

Tory party hates poor people and disableds.

UKIP is full of mysoginstic, racist, clown faced bumblefecks.

no sweeping generalisations at all

rightio

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Soulman. After you posted on NSC, a picture of the Labour Shadow business secretary (in your bid to show how many black people were in this 'party') declaring he was a member of UKIP, Im guessing on the basis he was black, and had a purple tie, do you honestly think I can take you seriously?

Funnily enough i stated on a post earlier that you had picked this up. As i stated on that post, i made a mistake, i apologise profusely. I actually did not swear, or insult, so how do you stand on your intellect with your language, do you feel that your intellect is superior to those you insult.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Funnily enough i stated on a post earlier that you had picked this up. As i stated on that post, i made a mistake, i apologise profusely. I actually did not swear, or insult, so how do you stand on your intellect with your language, do you feel that your intellect is superior to those you insult.

i think you should go and sit in a corner and have a long hard look at yourself,apologising is pointless ,bedwetters dont understand people saying i made a mistake
you never see the chin dribblers apologising for posting fake photoshop worthing west pamphlets do you?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Please say you like me! It means so much to me.
This comes across like 'Leave it Wayne, hes not worth it!'

Anyway, thanks for your online tantrum. I will keep some of it for my CV.

For the record, I have not disrupted this thread. I was chatting quite amiably with Gully.. your little hissy fit is, I would say disruptive. You pompous prat.

Haha textbook gimpery from you there. Lovely stuff. :lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Who is bedwetting? Nobody other than UKIP supporters realising their dream is over before it starts.

As for Soulmans 'mistake'...I dont believe it was a mistake. I believe he was being DELIBERATELY deceptive.
I cannot believe that somebody WHO LIVES THERE, could make that sort of mistake, unless of course, the ****wit really did
consider the man UKIP on the basis of his skin colour and purple tie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here