Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vote ukip

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I got a job over the 100 others that went for it (a good 5 of them would have been Aussie just like the panel). Maybe, just like people who gave JCL666 they were more worried about getting the best person for the job than giving it to someone who shares their nationally.

I am sure there are a whole bunch of people who would favour a fellow countryman over the best applicant for the job but as JCL666 said these people are dickheads (and not very good at their jobs). Personally i don't think they are the majority and even if they are it doesn't stop them being wrong.

That is such a silly view, how can any Government not wish to protect and create British jobs for British people (EU citizens actually however), every country in the world aspires to this, even the EU disqualifies those from outside the region.

Well done on your job application success, but you cannot be sure how close you were not to get the job, how about if you had been claiming benefits for a number of weeks,months, years and you were just pipped at the post by another non British/EU citizen, not because he was more qualified or likely to be better but just because its the way it went (life is like that).

Then you go back to being on benefits (which isnt free money, its a tax take from others) until you find another job application that another 100 people are also applying for, many of those not English and not more qualified !

The consequence for any country is that we have spent £100 000's on your own education, health and services and perhaps you have paid into the system for others to access them too, then when it comes to employment you are cut adrift for someone that is no better, has never contributed, has no previous link with the country and may leave in a few years anyway.

He/she may not be better qualified than you, in many instances perhaps less qualified but lots cheaper, how do you then conclude that this is good for the country ?

During low immigration this is a rare event and we absorb the conundrum, but when you have many millions arriving here for work the consequences are a matter of scale, I cannot fathom how the those on the left of politics cannot seem to even acknowledge this..

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Probably not, but £69.9bn in tax that is avoided every year in the UK probably could. Or perhaps the £100bn that will be spent on Trident.

Will you be voting monster raving loony or Green?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
we tried that once dave and you bottled it.

Bottled it? Nah, I NEVER had any intention of meeting you ****wit. I was home for short visit, and enjoyed a night out with family and friends, whilst you wandered around Hove muttering to yourself.
Why the new name? Banned for some stupidness, again?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
image.jpg

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Dear oh dear, do you ever look back at your posts.

I keep looking back at your post when you tried to deceive people into believing the Labour Shadow Business Secretary was a UKIP member. Thats enough for one day. Its very funny.
'Mistake' ..my arse. youre just a liar.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I keep looking back at your post when you tried to deceive people into believing the Labour Shadow Business Secretary was a UKIP member. Thats enough for one day. Its very funny.
'Mistake' ..my arse. youre just a liar.
I did not try to deceive anyone, the fella was on the same page that I copied. For you to call me a liar is a bit rich after your PM'S were put on this site as proof of your lies.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I did not try to deceive anyone, the fella was on the same page that I copied. For you to call me a liar is a bit rich after your PM'S were put on this site as proof of your lies.

Oh right, it was somebody elses fault...sounds legit.
The only 'lies' in my PMs were to get an idiot to respond. Do you think he would have turned up if he thought I wasnt serious? He responded, and had a nice walk around Hove, whilst his family waited for him in Haywards Heathl. Keep trying liar.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here