Vitalijs Maksimenko

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Ta. So really, he's more "anywhere across the back" than "anywhere on the left side.

It's anywhere on the left if we're kicking left to right. :dunce:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
very excited by this signing, however probably won't see him for a while as straight into the DS

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
One Macca two Macca three Maksimenko, four Macca five Macca six Maksimenko, 7 Macca 8 Macca 9 Maksimenko ohhhhh Maksimenko

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has anyone bar JFC managed a few games and looked half reasonable on being promoted from the development squad? I hope our new centre of excellence can improve on the number of players coming through the ranks. From what I have seen of development squad players I am pretty underwhelmed tbh, so won't be holding my breath on this one? Is he any better than Vincelot who can't even get a squad number here? He's also 26 wtf is doing being brought into the development squad or is it just a pseudonym for a squad of players who aren't really up to it but we'll take a flyer on it anyway?

Last edited:

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Has anyone bar JFC managed a few games and looked half reasonable on being promoted from the development squad? I hope our new centre of excellence can improve on the number of players coming through the ranks. From what I have seen of development squad players I am pretty underwhelmed tbh, so won't be holding my breath on this one? Is he any better than Vincelot who can't even get a squad number here? He's also 26 wtf is doing being brought into the development squad?

He's 21 I thought...?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5408798 said:
He's 21 I thought...?

Sorry I am a twat and speed read the Sky Sports article and picked up the Argentinians age instead of his, which as you say is 21 :rolleyes:

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
Has anyone bar JFC managed a few games and looked half reasonable on being promoted from the development squad? I hope our new centre of excellence can improve on the number of players coming through the ranks. From what I have seen of development squad players I am pretty underwhelmed tbh, so won't be holding my breath on this one? Is he any better than Vincelot who can't even get a squad number here? He's also 26 wtf is doing being brought into the development squad or is it just a pseudonym for a squad of players who aren't really up to it but we'll take a flyer on it anyway?

Grant Hall/Steve Cook and to be fair everyones forgetting Dunk?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
maksimenko_sk_zpsd684ff8d.png

I think he looks like a Cossack. I can just picture him wearing a furry hat and boots, charging up the left wing on his horse and lopping off the opposing defensive midfielders' heads with his flashing sword as he goes. Just the sort of uncompromising attitude we need.

Whether referees will take to it or not is another matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports