Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

View from the other side...

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
At least one sensible Boro fan. What is most annoying is, unless the red card is rescinded, not only do we lose our chance against you but also has a major impact on our play off chances.

That is now the main issue, Saturday is done, boro are up, we will never know what couldve been 11v11 as Dean ensured that with a contentious descision. And now we face potentially 3 games without one of our most influential players, Dean's f##k up didn't just affect the most important game of our season, we have to live with consequences for the next 3 most important games.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Seriously. Do you just look at Brighton forums trying to get annoyed? If you find comments on here tiresome, why not go back to your own forum? And we all know it was a clear stamp so why argue?

One must assume Clarettintedspecs loves our forum because at heart he's a football purist and loves to talk on a forum of a modern club who play football the right way. Can't blame him for getting bored of the endless threads on punting, hoofing, hitting the big man on his own clubs board.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
One must assume Clarettintedspecs loves our forum because at heart he's a football purist and loves to talk on a forum of a modern club who play football the right way. Can't blame him for getting bored of the endless threads on punting, hoofing, hitting the big man on his own clubs board.

Probably gets laughed at and patted on the head on all the premier league boards he tries to troll.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I did want them to win the play offs but seeing them turn into the biggest bunch of pompous cry babies has made me want to root for Shef Wed. They're pathetic.

Good for you, can you go away now?

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
I did want them to win the play offs but seeing them turn into the biggest bunch of pompous cry babies has made me want to root for Shef Wed. They're pathetic.
Yes. You'll get on very well with the Owls fans until they remind you that their club is much older than yours, has a greater history, has won more trophies and has a bigger fan base. Then you can decide to cheer Hull City.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Hint, if you didn't come on here, you wouldn't see it. We have every right to be pissed off about being cheated in the games with you and Burnley, especially on our own forum. You have no right to be on here.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003

I'm concerned. Are either of you being coerced into contributing on this board? If so, that is a serious matter, and, if you are able, you should contact social services, or even the police if it is an emergency. If you don't feel safe doing that, someone here may be able to help you escape this message board.

portway

Mar 31, 2009
I think the atmosphere got to Brighton on saturday. The Middlesborough support was just
too hot and intimidating. I fear more of the same at Hillsborough and It's how the Albion players
handle it on the day.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I think the atmosphere got to Brighton on saturday. The Middlesborough support was just
too hot and intimidating. I fear more of the same at Hillsborough and It's how the Albion players
handle it on the day.

One thing IS for certain, Wednesday will get nowhere near recreating the atmosphere at 'Boro.

The closest is when the teams come out and they play 'Hi Ho Wolverhampton' at full blast.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
as a collective, we are chipper, sometimes irrational, always passionate football fans - like most football fans up and down the country.

We have just missed out on a three horse race for two spaces by the width of a gnats chuff and have had a few contentious reasons to be bitter about.

Imagine if you'd missed out because Keane hadn't scored equalisers against both teams. We'd never have heard the end of the phantom goal at the Amex, even if we maintained that Barton should have been sent off and that might never have arisen.

These things define football. So fck off and leave us alone. You and the 50 other smug twats who have registered to tell us the same shit from your premier league position are not welcome any more. Hopefully we'll send one or both of you back down next year under similarly contentious circumstances and we'll see how your forums react to smug Brighton fans wishing you good luck but maintaining that everything was perfectly fair and luck evens itself over the course of the season etc etc.

Until then, just sod off. We don't care what you think.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
handle it on the day.

Players like Rosenior, Knockeart, Sidwell & Kayal have played in far louder, more intimidating atmospheres than Boro's. They are very experienced professionals not schoolkids.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
handle it on the day.

Don't agree at all. I felt we did okay, the first half we held them comfortably, goal from a set-piece, a shot blocked, nothing else of note.

Second half we bossed lots of possession but very few chances.

If that had been a mid-season game we'd be saying 'what a good point', there was nothing lucky about it.

At the end of the day we played a team with a very strong defence, who are above us, we were never going to roll over them.

The game that cost us was Derby, when we were very poor in the second half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here