BTW his girlfriend is very pretty

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
interesting comment..." you can't hear them at all"

a few away fans tend to say that.

BTW his girlfriend is very pretty

Works both ways unfortunately - with the exception of Leeds, Liverpool , Leicester and for the last half hour that lot from up the road I couldn't hear a thing from a load of the travelling fans from the middle of the north.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Being on the halfway line Brum fans were very quiet saturday, but all away fans have been so far this season, once the North corners are in, I wonder if the away fans will be moved closer to the North stand singers.

Moving the away fans this season, has in my opinion affected the atmosphere at the ground. I also think the ground itself doesnt hold the noise in very well.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Being on the halfway line Brum fans were very quiet saturday, but all away fans have been so far this season, once the North corners are in, I wonder if the away fans will be moved closer to the North stand singers.

Moving the away fans this season, has in my opinion affected the atmosphere at the ground. I also think the ground itself doesnt hold the noise in very well.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
For complicated reasons I sat in the South Stand on Saturday and although clearly audible we don't make as much noise as we think in the North.

The West in the first half was like a Trappist monk's mime class, has it become a retirement home for ex-singers who no longer wish to strain their voices?

Having said that the Brum fans were pretty quiet too, got the usual round of "Does your boyfriend" and "We can see you" from a genetically challenged minority but not much else.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Excellent video, and yes, his bird definitely has something about her. Liked the pre-match stuff on the beach, etc. Half expected it to end with his day being rounded off nicely in their hotel room...

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Man I love South Asian women!

albionite

May 20, 2009
Never really understood those who moan about the incline of the stands but looking at that video if you are a short ar*e i see there are alot of heads in the way

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Moving the away fans this season, has in my opinion affected the atmosphere at the ground. I also think the ground itself doesn't hold the noise in very well.

It does seem different when there isn't an isolated block of away fans, but it seems like we're scoring in the first half a lot more so who knows, maybe it's a good thing? I think the ground holds the noise a lot, maybe it depends on the location. The sound seems to resonate HUGELY off the roof in the ESU, even when 5% of the people sing.

Brum fan in peace

Apr 23, 2012
As someone who goes to every Birmingham away game, I can say Saturday was our worst away support of the season by quite a margin. The usual rowdies weren't there - it was more a polite, elderly crowd, and we only brought 1,200. Can only assume this was because of the late kickoff and the difficulty/cost of getting home on the night.

Meanwhile I can vouch for your home support being one of the best in the division. It's rare to hear -ANY- noise from home fans these days. But 2nd half in particular you were consistently vocal. And last year you had a good atmosphere too.

Equivalent video from last season:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Meanwhile I can vouch for your home support being one of the best in the division. It's rare to hear -ANY- noise from home fans these days.
This can't be right. Palace sang "your support is f***ing shit" when they came down last season, and then showed how it should be done at their place with some dork banging a drum all game, a little corner of 25 comedy "ultras" singing that silly song they like to do, and providing a fearsome, intimidating CARD display.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here