View from the away end

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A good report. A couple of quick quotes...

"What’s this? A pie, well baked with a decent filling in it! A burger for Will that quite clearly contained meat that was recognisable as having started out as coming from a farm animal whose provenance was not in question and to cap it all, a decent pint of Harvey’s, a Sussex brew well worth the money and delivered out of pipes that are obviously well maintained. What with warm water to wash your hands with in the gents and hand driers that worked it was all too good to be true; a far cry from Stans this!"

"The Bad: There wasn’t any in my view but the even better was the standard of catering and facilities at the AMEX. Well done Brighton; there’s more to getting crowds of 26,000 plus every week than just the football; Blues, take note!"

He spoilt it at the end though:

Referee: Oliver Langford: 8 The Brighton fans will undoubtedly disagree but I felt the officials remained strong throughout and didn’t give in to desperate appeals for free kicks and penalties from Brighton and antics from our lot either. He allowed the game to flow and got the big calls right.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Works both ways unfortunately - with the exception of Leeds, Liverpool , Leicester and for the last half hour that lot from up the road I couldn't hear a thing from a load of the travelling fans from the middle of the north.
Strange that - because I couldn't hear a thing from the home fans that day either, you were a disgrace to your team......

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Strange that - because I couldn't hear a thing from the home fans that day either, you were a disgrace to your team......
Yeah you showed us how it's done eh:

14,000 home fans.
A drum.
25 muppets singing that crap ultra song.
An intimidating CARD display.

Plus for added comedy value, locked in your own ground afterwards for your own personal safety

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Are references to my team not worthy of a reply? Is this not a forum?
This thread is nothing to do with Palace. The only reference to you was complimentary - you were one of the very few sets of fans that we could hear. And you butt in with your "disgrace to your team" bollox. As I said before, f*** off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports