Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente has [not] signed [yet]

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'm tempted to amend the thread title, to avoid the risk of people logging in unawares over the next few hours, and spontaneously combusting as a result.

Please do. Given that Gus has said its 90/95% any body could come on here and say its done, knowing there is a 90/95% chance they'll come across as in the know. There's no new news, so no need to mislead people with the thread title.

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Well, I got a phone call from my work colleague as I wasn't in today and his words were 'The Vicente deal is done' , can't imagine why he'd lie, I only post things that I see and get told.

I hope this isn't a stitch up.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
How old are you FFS?

Anyone with a modicum of self respect would just "not post anything else", not post to tell us what you're not going to do in a "that'll teach them" flounce. Pathetic.

Oh he were go...the big boots have arrived.

You tell it as it is Simster.

We'll have the 'Fan Club' elevating himself above us all soon as well.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Well, I got a phone call from my work colleague as I wasn't in today and his words were 'The Vicente deal is done' , can't imagine why he'd lie, I only post things that I see and get told.

Are we to take it from this that you are an employee of the club then and if so, bit foolish as they may be checking the absence records to identify the 'leak'!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I can only remember Mattock & Trotter, which were the ones he was right on, as usual?

CMS he called right. Sorry, which ones has he got wrong? Who's to say he was wrong in terms of how close we were to signing Mattock and Trotter? I don't think he's got anything wrong yet.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
If it bothers you lot so much then edit the thread title, I don't really care.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Are we to take it from this that you are an employee of the club then and if so, bit foolish as they may be checking the absence records to identify the 'leak'!

That did seem to be a bit of a error to me as well.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
To be fair to Sitch, didn't Bozza confirm that his source was legit? Could be wrong, but I seem to remember that from a previous thread. Even the best sources get things wrong sometimes, as things can change last minute.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh he were go...the big boots have arrived.

You tell it as it is Simster.

We'll have the 'Fan Club' elevating himself above us all soon as well.
Oh do pipe down you sensitive flower. I have never commented on anything he's ever said before, EVER. I just found that one comment particuarly annoying for the reasons I've said.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
If it bothers you lot so much then edit the thread title, I don't really care.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Oh do pipe down you sensitive flower. I have never commented on anything he's ever said before, EVER. I just found that one comment particuarly annoying for the reasons I've said.

Did you not stop to think that as he was 'under attack' he really did not need you to steam in? No? Perhaps not. Oh and please do not trot out the 'this is an interenet message board...' Some posters try to be civil and really do not need the aggression. If Sitch did not articulate himself in the way you woud have then so be it.

I have made my point I will leave it at that.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I’m probably going to get flamed for this especially from our inside man Stitch but I’m not convinced Vincente is anywhere near signing. I think Gus is simply using this so called imminent signing to encourage a better quality of player to sign and to encourage Bloom to back him to go get him….like to be proved wrong though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
CMS he called right. Sorry, which ones has he got wrong? Who's to say he was wrong in terms of how close we were to signing Mattock and Trotter? I don't think he's got anything wrong yet.
I guess he was no more wrong than I was with Drogba and Seedorf.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here