Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente has [not] signed [yet]

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
This was a done deal a few days ago by the sounds of it.. Kaz putting it on twitter then deleting it was a big clue... I wonder if Gai Assulin is one of the signing? Been a bit quiet on that front, would love to see him in the blue and white stripes again.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
I don't really get why you'd post this, without any kind of verification, in the knowledge that most people won't believe you without something to substantiate it.

It does come across as a tad egotistical.

...because when he does (in all probability he will) he can say 'LOOK AT ME I TOLD YOU SO I AM SOOO GREAT AND BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU'

(we can then say 'TOSSER')

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Okay won't post anything else.

Look, don't flounce on us. But can you see why we're wary of posts like yours, which claim this or that without adding anything to substantiate it?

You may well be right, and have good reason to be so. But forgive the rest of us for being our usual cynical selves until such time as it's cast in stone :thumbsup:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

NSC poster in shock hissy fit

look, you post stuff like that, what do you expect? really? true or not, you could be one of the many wind up merchants as 99.99% of such posts are - you do understand, right?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I don't really get why you'd post this, without any kind of verification, in the knowledge that most people won't believe you without something to substantiate it.

It does come across as a tad egotistical.

Playing the odds, Gus says its 90-95% so easy chance to try uphold the ITK credentials

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm tempted to amend the thread title, to avoid the risk of people logging in unawares over the next few hours, and spontaneously combusting as a result.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I wonder if Gai Assulin is one of the signing? Been a bit quiet on that front, would love to see him in the blue and white stripes again.

I might be alone here, but I didn't see much to get excited about and not sure we need another of this type

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm losing enthusiasm for this whole Vicente signing thing. It's been so long in coming that when it finally happens It'll be "Oh, fab, it's finally happened" rather than "Yeeeeeee-haaaaaaaw boy!"

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Well, I got a phone call from my work colleague as I wasn't in today and his words were 'The Vicente deal is done' , can't imagine why he'd lie, I only post things that I see and get told.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm tempted to amend the thread title, to avoid the risk of people logging in unawares over the next few hours, and spontaneously combusting as a result.

Might be worth an edit, as it does come over as a verified FACT in the title.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
So....
Who are these quality players that have convinced him to sign then?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How old are you FFS?

Anyone with a modicum of self respect would just "not post anything else", not post to tell us what you're not going to do in a "that'll teach them" flounce. Pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here