Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very important points on saturday

Diar

Apr 12, 2011
Is Chris Brown likely to start and how do you rate him?

Wont start... he's our get out of jail card. We are a team of midgets and he gives us another option if we need it. He doesnt have to score (plenty can do that) just hold the ball up and bring the real ballplayers (who nobody else seems to have heard of) into the game.
Good aquisition... but I'm hearing of an even better one being lined up before Saturday. Incredible coop if we can bring it off.
Shhhh!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Wont start... he's our get out of jail card. We are a team of midgets and he gives us another option if we need it. He doesnt have to score (plenty can do that) just hold the ball up and bring the real ballplayers (who nobody else seems to have heard of) into the game.
Good aquisition... but I'm hearing of an even better one being lined up before Saturday. Incredible coop if we can bring it off.
Shhhh!

You're signing Michael Owen too? No chance - I've heard of him.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Who are those players? Seriously.

It's a shame we'll not be required to get out of 3rd gear in our first match. It will be like a ramp-up event for the players.

Bloody Hell, who has rattled your cage today then ?. I realise all your comments are tongue in cheek.......... but have you been on the Beer already ?.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Not sure I've seen one post about how the points are required.

Lets hope the players are more focused on the game than we all are.

I'm sure will be a different story when the game starts but understandably at the moment its all stadium / stadium / stadium.

Be absolutely brilliant to start with a win and even dare i say it go to Pompscum top of the league and top of the south coast.

If we lose to donny on saturday then we can give up now, they are shit.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Doncaster are being seriously under rated in my opinion, an established Championship side now, play really good football and will be a real handful with Billy Sharp up front, this game will be very tough

Diar

Apr 12, 2011
Bloody Hell, who has rattled your cage today then ?. I realise all your comments are tongue in cheek.......... but have you been on the Beer already ?.

Its OK Burger... loving this banter. Its nasty stuff that I cant stand. We all know the realities of Saturday, deep down.

Diar

Apr 12, 2011
If we lose to donny on saturday then we can give up now, they are shit.

Dont be so pessimistic, sunshine... its a marathon, not a sprint!

"We're shit, and we know we are!" Love singing that when we're 4-0 up!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Doncaster are being seriously under rated in my opinion, an established Championship side now, play really good football and will be a real handful with Billy Sharp up front, this game will be very tough

It may be a tough game cos I think both teams will finish bottom half but we've gotta win these games surely.............they are 125/1 outsiders with skybet. i know that dont mean much, but they're no leicester or west ham are they!

Diar

Apr 12, 2011

This.

Diar

Apr 12, 2011
It may be a tough game cos I think both teams will finish bottom half but we've gotta win these games surely.............they are 125/1 outsiders with skybet. i know that dont mean much, but they're no leicester or west ham are they!

We wont finish bottom half... and Leicester and West Ham wont go up. You heard it here.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If Donnie curl up and defend in the face of our overwhelmingly superior strike force they'll get mullered. However, if they apply the slightest bit of pressure, get us on the back foot a la Carlisle last season then we'll win 4-3. Just.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Must bounce this on Saturday evening! Tottenham was a tough game and we gifted them the win! Doncaster? Hmm, relegation fodder.

Feel free to bounce my post too. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here