Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Oh yes, it's Apple day again!

back_to_the_mac.jpg

Sep 1, 2010
Is this where a load of idiots queue up for the latest bit of kit after being brainwashed into believing they need it. Mugs.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Will they be announcing this great piece of news

""According to Marketwatch HTC and TomTom have struck a deal to put Tomtom maps onto HTC Android smartphones, the first phones being the aforementioned Desire Z and HD.
This is only good news with no downside, TomTom is recognised as a world leader in Sat navs, so to get them on our phones for free is a massive plus.

20-Oct-2010_tomtom-logo.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is this where a load of idiots queue up for the latest bit of kit after being brainwashed into believing they need it. Mugs.

No, no it's not.

Will they be announcing this great piece of news

""According to Marketwatch HTC and TomTom have struck a deal to put Tomtom maps onto HTC Android smartphones, the first phones being the aforementioned Desire Z and HD.
This is only good news with no downside, TomTom is recognised as a world leader in Sat navs, so to get them on our phones for free is a massive plus.

20-Oct-2010_tomtom-logo.jpg

:yawn:

Will they be announcing th activation of Fm radio in ipod touches?!

Nope - this is a Mac event, not iOS (iPhone, Touch, iPad).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
New, smaller, more powerful, cheaper Macbook Air is rumoured and the invitation graphic obviously indicates some talk about Mac OS X 10.7, which will presumably be 'Lion', following the big cat theming of previous versions.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
New, smaller, more powerful, cheaper Macbook Air is rumoured and the invitation graphic obviously indicates some talk about Mac OS X 10.7, which will presumably be 'Lion', following the big cat theming of previous versions.

And as affordable as ever no doubt.

:yawn:

Sep 1, 2010
Good god. Apple gear is really good but when i saw people queuing up at 0730 one morning for the latest iPhone like kids waiting for Santa that just about said it all. I will continue to buy technology a few behind it's release for a fraction of the price and it pays off. None of it really changes my life. As for the Tom Tom thing, is that was is considered a big announcement these days...Blimey.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
new macbook air, didnt think apple believed there was a market for the netbook, hence the ipad. :laugh:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
They are supposed to be nearing to becoming the biggest company in the world. They aren't exactly a sound investment are they? I mean they sell crap that people don't even need. At least with oil companys and supermarkets people need those things.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
People that queue up for games and products are very, VERY odd.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Same old Apple......Same old Shit!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I hate apple. They're whole mentality is wrong. Jobs is too keen to shit on things like TweetDeck and Android, diverting attention from his products shortcomings.

However like all Mac/Apple announcements this could have huge ipmlications for computing as an industry.

I won't do live watching but i'll check what is happening on Enagdet after its happened

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here