skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
:spam::tumble::rant::wrong:

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
The difference is that Apple haven't cornered the entire computer market demanding you use their OS. Use their computer, use their OS. It's a simple model that has withstood the test of time. Use our computers, don't mess with our OS. It's not a hidden agenda.

Microsoft on the other hand only have their software product, and pretty soon, like with Firefox being a viable alternative to Explorer, people will realise they have a choice to run OS's other than win-doze on their PC's.

Apple are the leaders of proprietary software/hardware not even Microsoft are that bad :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I thought NSC had been hacked earlier on , was it worth closing the site down for a couple of hours ?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Shutting down a football forum because some American company were announcing something or other was just inappropriate and completely unneccessary.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shutting down a football forum because some American company were announcing something or other was just inappropriate and completely unneccessary.

Not really, if you own the web site you have a right to do anything:thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Not really, if you own the web site you have a right to do anything:thumbsup:

Of course, Bozza's site, it is completely his decision. I just thought it was a wrong decision to make, it's not up to him or anyone else to suggest what you should be doing. You can't start saying, "don't be looking at this, look at this". That's my objection, but I'm not trying to make a big deal out of it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Today we all had a good opportunity to take some time out and reflect and I've received a lot of PM and email thanks from NSC users who'd not previously had a proper opportunity to consider Apple products, so I think it's something we'll be repeating.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
:facepalm: :lolol:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Says it all really

pcmac.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here