Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uwe Hünemeier signs for Albion on a three-year deal

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Missed dear boy, missed. Times have changed.

I'm very pleased with this signing. Just hope we can keep Dunk too.

You'd like to think that a signing like this was considered a statement of intent by players like Dunk - unless of course Uwe has been brought in to replace him. I'm hopeful though, if only because there hasn't been a single murmur in the press from Dunk with him being flattered about the attention and "all the while I'm here I'll do my best" and all that shìt.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
To the tune of Da Da Da by Trio:

"Huenemeier" (clap clap clap)
"Huenemeier" (clap clap clap)

Bracknell_Gull

Jul 4, 2011
Bracknell
Great signing, another area strengthened which needed strengthening.

I don't get all these posts claiming that as Greer is captain he'll start every week. Greer is club captain, this in no way guarantees him a spot in the match day squad, much less the first team. A modern day club captain is an ambassadorial role and when fit & in form will captain the team on the park. He's certainly not beyond being relegated to the bench and I hope in time that's where he'll be found as this will mean Uwe has slotted in well and Lewis was retained.

I see Greer's role as one similar to that of Arteta at Arsenal, club captain but if everyone is fit & firing is nowhere near the first team. Well, at least that's what I hope.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
See that that grizzly picture of Greer has been ousted by Zamora in the shirt advert./ banner just sent out with Hune announcement (cos he sells more shirts !)

greergone.jpg

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Hune Hune Hune Hune meeeeeiiieeieeiierrrrrrrrr

or

Uwe Uwe Uwe Hune meeeeeiiieeieeiierrrrrrrrr

to the tune of Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby by the Kaiser Chiefs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here