Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uwe Hünemeier signs for Albion on a three-year deal

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
And it did - And I am braced for everyone to say that it was easy to predict it, so best not to put my head on the chopping block with any more

You didnt predict anything? It was well publicised in the 33 pages before your post that he was signing. You stated the obvious and then have the audacity to say look at me?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Superb interview on Player - really excited about this signing.

interspersed with some very useful goals
this is where I really hope we can keep Dunk
two big difficult to get past goal scoring centre backs

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

pensionseagull

Aug 7, 2013
interspersed with some very useful goals
this is where I really hope we can keep Dunk
two big difficult to get past goal scoring centre backs

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Knew my German would eventually come in handy

albionite

May 20, 2009
I PM's someone on here and let them know that there was a player about to sign just before Resenior signed. Cant remember who that was I messaged though. Some things you cant put on a public forum like this or people never tell you things ever again.

Sent another PM out. Lets see if that transfer happens
Well we will just have to take your word you was the first to hear of Liam. Another vague predictions that we will sign someone else soon, I can predict we will sign another soon and it will more than likely be a winger.

On the subject that you can't say who names are you have put a fair few on here (none which you was first to announce)which ones have you got right.

You come across as a chancer pretending you're ITK

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
You didnt predict anything? It was well publicised in the 33 pages before your post that he was signing. You stated the obvious and then have the audacity to say look at me?

I never claimed to have known what was going on before anyone else. I didn't at all..........All I stated on the subject that ''it was going through today'' people will say I guessed . Thats their perogative

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've been told Dunk is off, the source is normally fairly spot on.
Can you remind us what other transfer news you've called right in the past?

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I never claimed to have known what was going on before anyone else. I didn't at all..........All I stated on the subject that ''it was going through today'' people will say I guessed . Thats their perogative

So, did you guess? Or are you ITK?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Looks like a great signing this. Exactly the kind of player we need to be looking at and I'd be surprised if we spend £1.75m on a reserve centre back. The vids looks really positive though and a mobile 6' 2" centre back is just what we need irrespective of the Dunk situation.

Re. Dunk, we've held out for this long and if we get a £6m+ offer then I would expect us to sell. I would be surprised if he were to go to Fulham but I don't think it shows lack of ambition to sell your best player for a massive fee. Were Man United unambitious to sell Ronaldo? Liverpool when they sold Suarez? It's down to how you replace them.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011

You wrote it to make it look like you were ITK. You took a guess at something that was 98% happening and then said look at me.

Your prediciton was like saying 'its going to rain' when there are huge black clouds above and a drop just hit your neck.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
To the tune of The Model:

He is Uwe and he de-fends good.
He will stop every team, that's understood.
He plays for Brighton at number 3.
The trains run on time in Germany.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

Well, given that the club has said that there are about 5 people who know about transfers at the club, you must be the one that isn't Paul Barber, Paul Miller, Paul Winstanley or Chris Hughton (unless you're one of those four!)? Congrats, that must be a great job!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
You wrote it to make it look like you were ITK. You took a guess at something that was 98% happening and then said look at me.

Your prediciton was like saying 'its going to rain' when there are huge black clouds above and a drop just hit your neck.

Well let me put my neck on the line. I have inside information and I can tell you that tomorrow there is going to be major news and I think it will happen before midday.

It's gonna piss down!

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Leadership is something we badly miss. When Greer was out last year only in the Fulham away game did we look organised. Dunk and Halford looked much better alongside Gordo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here