Rural Ringmer
Roll up, Roll up ...Players for Sale

.......ONLY TWENTY LEFT......

Find us here...

image.jpg

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I love the Buckles. Ok he's not been of great use to us in recent times, but I revel in his vision and dare when flying down the wing. His crossing ability and awareness is second to none out of our attacking widemen and i'll be sorry to see him go. If only his hamstrings were less flimsy!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Can you honestly see us getting one and would the cash raised from Buckley in fact help us to improve the squad?

More than the £8million we have got for Ulloa and the money left over from Bridcutt? Not sure the £2.5million rumoured fee would suddenly be a game-changer in terms of our financial clout.

We are already having to replace Ulloa and sign probably three others. Not sure we are in a position to realistically add a replacement for Buckley to those demands.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
More than the £8million we have got for Ulloa and the money left over from Bridcutt? Not sure the £2.5million rumoured fee would suddenly be a game-changer in terms of our financial clout.

We are already having to replace Ulloa and sign probably three others. Not sure we are in a position to realistically add a replacement for Buckley to those demands.

Sorry but are you saying that you do think we will have a strong squad by the end of the window?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Sorry but are you saying that you do think we will have a strong squad by the end of the window?

I don't have a clue. Hopefully we will.

Just don't think selling Buckley for £2.5 - £3million would make sense given the fact we are already needing to recruit probably four players.

Hopefully we will. No reason to think we won't at least get a new left-back, Clayton and a centre forward. But sell Buckley and you can add another player to the list of signings we need to make.

Would rather hold on to him, see who we bring in, try and get him playing in Hyypia's system and if it does not work out, sell in January when and if we have a fully competitive squad.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I am beginning to wish I had not bought a season ticket now.
Hahaha. You remember on another forum where you posted that the club didn't want to go up in the first two seasons at the Amex but are now :lolol: You said the squad was healthy? It's all hitting home now eh :lolol:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Injury permitting you can see Sunderland giving him a chance to play to his strengths.

Can't say the same if he stays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports