Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Update on Heritage Stones.....

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
From Bozza's post above it sounds like the ones on the ground are staying. Shame - those new ones look good.

We need to know exactly. If they are staying and not with the new ones should be worth a petition. Wouldn't cost the club much all things considered and a great gesture. I have asked the club.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
To send you a love letter. A bit like this...

February 14, 2012

Darren McKay
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
Bristol
Great Britain

Via e-mail

Re: American Express Company’s Objection to Registration of amexchat.com
(Our Reference 308637)

Dear Mr. McKay:

We represent the American Express Company and its related companies in matters involving intellectual property. It has come to our attention that you have registered the domain name amexchat.com with 1&1 Internet AG. American Express is the owner of U.S. and international trademark rights in the AMEX mark. As a result, it is concerned that your use of the domain name in connection with a website could lead to a likelihood of consumer confusion. This letter serves to advise you that we are monitoring your use of the domain name. American Express reserves the right to object to any use of the domain name that results in infringement, dilution or tarnishment of its rights in its AMEX mark. Further, American Express reserves the right to object to any attempts by you to sell the domain name in excess of the registration fee associated with the domain name.

Should you have any questions, please contact the undersigned.

Very truly yours,

xxxxxxxxxxx

Not yet received any complaints about http://www.amex-stadium.co.uk or http://www.american-express-community-stadium.co.uk I did expect to.

Maybe they thought you were going to run a site moaning about Amex's customer service :)

Aug 21, 2011
OK so now Im confused, I have an original one on the floor. Are these being redone on the wall AND the old ones being left in place on the floor or are the ones on the wall completly different messages/names??

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Result, all of the stones outside of the West have been replicated on this wall. Will be able to see my Dads now. Why could they not have used White lettering on the stones outside the West, may have made them a bit more visible. Still anyway, well done the club and everyone else who wanted this done.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Just read the article on the club website and have to say well done to them for taking on board feedback. My two stones will now be able to be seen by those who wish. Thank you

There was a map showing the original layout of the stones. Does anyone know if there is a new map or does the wall layout somehow replicate the original to make it easier to find a specific stone ?

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
My Mrs bought me one for Christmas that was supposed to be layed before the new season starts. Does this mean it will now go on the wall? I hope so as it will have the names of 4 generations of my family who have watched the albion including me and my son, which means a lot to me.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
As much as I'm enjoying our incredible revival, I do sometimes worry that the spirit of the club will change over the years. Then I see gestures like this by our club and realise how lucky we are all over again. Fantastic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here