Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unofficially, Official!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He's messed up most of the South Coast clubs so far, so why shouldn't he have a go at Brighton.

In other words, please, nooooooooo.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Yes, excellent manager. Played gareth bale at left back for years! He would fit right in here with playing people out of position :facepalm:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Taking on a Spurs team that had acquired 2 points in 8 games and finishing 8th the same season. Followed by 2 top 4 finishes in 3 seasons. Really?
Yes, really.

Spurs were NEVER as bad as the position he had found them in suggested.
Spurs are a much bigger club than all but about 6 teams in the league.
Spurs promptly gave him an enormous war chest.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Is this the same Harry Redknapp who last year was being widely touted as the next England manager? Is he suddenly not good enough for us or Championship football? I think some people on here need to get a grip.

Yes, he’s got a track record of splashing the cash but we’ve got a die-hard Albion fan at the helm – not some two-bob Hong Kong, Israeli, or Abu Dhabi-based “businessman” who know nothing about the core values of a football club. I would expect a little more trust in our chairman (if Redknapp came in) in ensuring the coffers remain as tight he wishes.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Yes, excellent manager. Played gareth bale at left back for years! He would fit right in here with playing people out of position :facepalm:

I may be wrong, but I understood that Bale had always played a LB throughout his upbringing and has only fairly recently been moved forward, so he wasn't being played out of position.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
The same man who came in at Tottenham after Poyet left (while Paul Barber was executive director)? Wouldn't that be a coincidence...

Of course, if he knows anything about the A27, he won't be even mildly interested.

You REALLY hate that road don't you!

He'll just go to sunseeker and buy a boat with his wages anyway.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Is this the same Harry Redknapp who last year was being widely touted as the next England manager? Is he suddenly not good enough for us or Championship football? I think some people on here need to get a grip.

Yes, he’s got a track record of splashing the cash but we’ve got a die-hard Albion fan at the helm – not some two-bob Hong Kong, Israeli, or Abu Dhabi-based “businessman” who know nothing about the core values of a football club. I would expect a little more trust in our chairman (if Redknapp came in) in ensuring the coffers remain as tight he wishes.

Nail, head

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I know people blame redknapp for the financial mess at pompey etc and certainly he like to spend money. Surely the real blame for this has to go to the person who signs the cheques, they can always say no.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
A man most of the country. Including me. Wanted as England manager last year.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I hope you join in with me singing next season HARRY REDKNAPPS BLUE & white army:lolol:and get the lot in front of you singing it as well :ohmy:

Oh go on then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here