Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] United reject Palace loan bid for Zaha

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Granted, Tony Bloom the man would not suit you, but a Chairman of his ilk, with the love for the club and the funds to back the renewal of the infrastructure would not please you more than the good man you have with no money?
I would say Tony Pulis is a step up from Holloway and has given you a chance, but personally I would be gutted if he had got the job here in the Summer, we have grown accustomed to football on the floor. Pulis is yesterday, Garcia is tomorrow

Good grief, do you really you think Oscar is better than Pulis? :p

And no, Pulis has not got us playing hoofball. Ask any Spurs fan that was at White Hart Lane 2 weeks ago and they will say we passed them off the park in the first half. If we had a striker that could finish we'd be well clear of the relegation zone.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Good grief, do you really you think Oscar is better than Pulis? :p

And no, Pulis has not got us playing hoofball. Ask any Spurs fan that was at White Hart Lane 2 weeks ago and they will say we passed them off the park in the first half. If we had a striker that could finish we'd be well clear of the relegation zone.

100% yes you cackbadger

If if if.

Don't you think that's what all the clubs in the relegation battle are saying?

Glen Muzza out all season, James Hunt a new player busted Ankle, Arsenal game Goalkeeper Mom, Man city game Hart Mom
All considered we've not done to badly have we?

You lot bottled it when some of you said we'd go down with the lowest ever total in the prem but none of you had the minerals to back it up with an REMF bet.

I will offer again Palace to make 35 points

£100 to remf

Who's got the Balls????

Come on that's almost like me offering a £100 donation do I really think we'll win another 5 games:lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here