Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] United reject Palace loan bid for Zaha

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Did they really think they could loan him back after selling him for a reported 15 million.
It was £10m, with appearances being assured to make it £15m. £10m it is then.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
5th April - Cardiff v Palace relegation 6-pointer.

How I would LOVE it if a trademark Winnifred dive settled that one :lolol:

I am guessing a "not focused" moment prior to the game, unfortunately. From Cardiff's point of view, their new manager has used his contacts well. However much we like to mock. Zaha IS a good player.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
However much we like to mock. Zaha IS a good player.
If Winifred was any good he would be providing stiff competition for Januzaj's place in the Man United line up. His loan at Cardiff will tell whether or not he is PLR.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
lol In that case hopefully palarse will lose 5 million. :)

Still hypothetical about the additional payments , you could argue that the extra £5M is all pie in the sky so Palace won't have lost anything.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
If Winifred was any good he would be providing stiff competition for Januzaj's place in the Man United line up. His loan at Cardiff will tell whether or not he is PLR.

The biggest surprise about Zaha's lack of game time is that Utd have been utter dire considering they're the champions, sticking with the same players week in week out like Moyes has done is heading them towards a Europa League spot at best.

I'm disappointed he's not coming back but a decent loan spell at Cardiff could revive his chances at ManUre (and thus extra money for Palace), it's a shame he's going to a relegation rival though with a sham of an owner.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Tom Ince: There's interest in him from Everton, Swansea, Monaca and Crystal Palace
Kasper Schmeichel: There's interest in him from AC Milan and Crystal Palace

:lol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
5th April - Cardiff v Palace relegation 6-pointer.

How I would LOVE it if a trademark Winnifred dive settled that one :lolol:

Zero to Hero.

What if he scores the goal for Cardiff on the last day, which sends Palace down :lolol:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Zero to Hero.

What if he scores the goal for Cardiff on the last day, which sends Palace down :lolol:

So we've had worst team ever in the Prem, lowest points tally , down by Christmas, blah blah blah... to being relegated on the last day ?
Things are looking up !

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So we've had worst team ever in the Prem, lowest points tally , down by Christmas, blah blah blah... to being relegated on the last day ?
Things are looking up !

They might be ! But in truth I reckon you'll be down by, say, March 17th... ( now why did that date spring to mind... :lolol: )

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Things are looking up !
You cheated when you got rid of Worzel.

We could have an interest in Rooney and Ronaldo but it doesnt mean we could afford them or that they would sign for us.
Exactly. I seriously can't understand Palace making their interest known in those two, it's embarrassing.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
You cheated when you got rid of Worzel.

Exactly. I seriously can't understand Palace making their interest known in those two, it's embarrassing.

Have we actually said we're in for Schmeichel? I haven't read anything other than newspaper rumours, given that he's out of contract in the summer it's probably his agent stirring things up like Grabban's did to yourselves.

If nobody else came in for Ince except us (extremely unlikely I know), he wouldn't hesitate in joining us given the state Blackpool are in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here