Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ultras Song

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
There are 2500 people in the north stand and from that 2500 2% of them are in the NSK, there a lot more that 2% of the north stand singing it. So to say that this is only sung by the ultras is ridiculous..

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
There are 2500 people in the north stand and from that 2500 2% of them are in the NSK, there a lot more that 2% of the north stand singing it. So to say that this is only sung by the ultras is ridiculous..

So why can't it be sung by the rest if the ground? If that's the case.
Look the North had it's songs but usually we'd sing it when things went quiet of when we'd all been out on the piss the night before. We wouldn't sing a song really loud just about the North, it would be about the Albion mate. Thats what you need to do here. Alot of the old North stand songs were sung in pubs and stuff.

Are you really saying that we can't sing the song with the lyrics Brighton instead of North Stand?
c'mon mate, Palace are down in a few weeks, sort it out.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Because we have something unique at the Amex. 2 or amazingly 3 sides of the ground sing!!!!! At the Goldstone only the North sang. Thats why we loved it so much. We really have something special that other grounds don't have.
If you wanna go back to just the North singing then carry on as you are, if you wanna have one of the best atmospheres in the country, involve others!!!!!!

I agree with everything you say here except in the interests of historical accuracy, the south stand used to sing when it was divided between seating at the back and terraced at the front.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
How about slowing it down a tad by singing

We are Brighton , Brighton , Brighton ,
Brighton and Hove Albion , Albion , Albion ,
The Albion from Sussex , from Sussex , from Sussex ,
From Sussex by the sea , the sea , the sea ,
woah woah woh , woah woah woh ,
like this better

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Fair enough, that was a bit before my time. Intact I used to sit in the shiny new bucket seats as a kid. Maybe they should have kept it standing.

There was a fire which I seem to remember happened in suspicious circumstances and the south was gutted. If my memory serves me correctly it was then that the newer seats were installed and the south lost its standing area.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Oh dear. I was all for your lot making new up songs for the whole support to latch onto and get behind the team, but you are showing yourself up to be an introverted "only we can sing our songs" sad minority. We need unity not pathetic fragmented factions within our ranks. How old are you out of interest? You're behaving like a teenager.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Oh dear. I was all for your lot making new up songs for the whole support to latch onto and get behind the team, but you are showing yourself up to be an introverted "only we can sing our songs" sad minority. We need unity not pathetic fragmented factions within our ranks. How old are you out of interest? You're behaving like a teenager.

They are the voice of the fans...

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Have you not read their publication? They are the representatives...

TSLR has nothing to do with the Ultras other than a few of us are friends. The main body of the fanzine is written by people who have nothing to do with the Ultras, as it should be.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Have you not read their publication? They are the representatives...

Yes I have and a good read it is too, but as pantani has stated not run by ultras and so not their publication (other than it being for the fans ) so I stand by what I said.
They do not speak for the fans and if they think they do they are deluded.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Very funny read :D

"Shit, Palace are coming in a few weeks, we better learn the words"

You are embarrassing.

I think 2 people said that. The others are just saying its a crap song in its current form. Alot of people think its a crap song in any form. Its your main chant isnt it? Dont worry we have plenty of other things to sing and make much more noise at home than you lot do at Selhurst.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I have no problem with the other versions I just don't see why the north stand can't have 1 song for them selves. And when I say north stand i mean the whole north stand not the ultras..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here