BN1
How about slowing it down a tad by singing

We are Brighton , Brighton , Brighton ,
Brighton and Hove Albion , Albion , Albion ,
The Albion from Sussex , from Sussex , from Sussex ,
From Sussex by the sea , the sea , the sea ,
woah woah woh , woah woah woh ,

Even the woahhhhhhh could be

From Sussex by the seeeeeeeaaaaaaa, From Sussex by the seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaa

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I'm sorry, but most of the WSU don't like this song. Good try, and it seems to work in the NS. We need another song, not a stolen 'Arse song. Get to work NSK!!!

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Wait's for berating from NSK's 'Top Man', Uncle Timothy.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Way too fast yesterday, gone the same way as SBTS.

When will people realise it's not a race.
One song yesterday, I can't remember which one, the clapping sounded like someone had just done something good.
I don't like to complain about noise and atmosphere after Withdean but some of the ways we sing are properly annoying.

Just have to put up with it though as I can't see it changing much.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The song is okish but is a victim of the petty North stand Ultra insecurity that was prevalent at the beginning of the season and all that North v West immaturity. Why choose the words "We are the North Stand"? How is that ever going to work if its going to be sung by the whole ground or away? If the words are changed it could become something big, but as it stands its only ever going to be sung by the North stand.

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
It has to be full taken on by all for 27th otherwise we're going to be shown up!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Love the new
"We aaarrreee. Brighton. Brighton. Brighton. Brighton"
"Brighton and Hove Albion. Albion. Albion"
"The Albion is from Sussex. Sussex. Sussex"
"Sussex by the Sea. Sea. Sea"
"whoa..........etc"
lyrics.
I'll sing it!!!!!

Need to get alot of us singing it at the palace game but we got plenty of time. The new lyrics don't alienate everyone else. And you can sing it away too.

Edited to add, the lyrics are way better than the shite lyrics palace copied off St.Pauli. At least they are unique to us. F@ckin Palace tw@ts.
Nice one.

Last edited:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Its a north stand song and it should stay as a north stand song.

That's bollocks mate I'm sorry.
Songs evolve and take in other lyrics all the time. Palace nicked it from St.Pauli and the new Ultras nicked it from Palace. It's not yours mate. Change it, get the whole stadium singing it or I won't sing it or tell anyone the words and hope that it dies a death. A north stand song is "tip toe" not something that you just nicked off other clubs 5 mins ago. Seriously if you are the NSK and you try this song at the Palace game without the backing of the West yer gonna look like right schoolboys. Involve everyone or forget it.
Sorry to be so harsh but this is Palace we are talking about.

Last edited:

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
We are Brighton , Brighton , Brighton ,
Brighton and Hove Albion , Albion , Albion ,
The Albion from Sussex , from Sussex , from Sussex ,
From Sussex by the sea , the sea , the sea ,
woah woah woh , woah woah woh ,

I had suggested this on other threads about this song, would be great to get the Amex rocking to it, but I get the feeling the Ultras are not interested in getting the whole stadium singing. They are more concerend with their own identity .:facepalm:

Even GOSBTS is sung at 100mph to see who can finish it first

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
its a north stand song and it should stay as a north stand song.

bollocks.:tosser:
Made it yourselves did you ???????

Its comments like this makes other fans question if we really need the Ultras group. If you want to sing songs without involving other fans I am sure Whiehawk could do with the support.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Look Rad I kinda like the idea of ultras. I mean ya never gonna get the original Cavemen Crew back so go into it as much as you can, but if you act like your group is one little ultras group independent of other fans then you won't last long. This whole Ultras thing is a bit of a laugh for you kids but have some backbone. Do you think that Boca Juniors fans don't all sing a long to their Ultras songs? Do you think that it's just a little group independent of the rest of the crowd? The ya very very wrong and won't last 5mins. I think it's great to have a new attitude. A group that come up with songs and support the team throughout and never stop. Ultras as the new name is, are alright in my book. But get the whole crowd envolved or die out, it's that simple.
You don't have very long to learn these basics. Sort it.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Look Rad I kinda like the idea of ultras. I mean ya never gonna get the original Cavemen Crew back so go into it as much as you can, but if you act like your group is one little ultras group independent of other fans then you won't last long. This whole Ultras thing is a bit of a laugh for you kids but have some backbone. Do you think that Boca Juniors fans don't all sing a long to their Ultras songs? Do you think that it's just a little group independent of the rest of the crowd? The ya very very wrong and won't last 5mins. I think it's great to have a new attitude. A group that come up with songs and support the team throughout and never stop. Ultras as the new name is, are alright in my book. But get the whole crowd envolved or die out, it's that simple.
You don't have very long to learn these basics. Sort it.

I totally agree with this.
The Ultras in principal is great. I just think its wise to shut out the other 19000 fans in the process

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Why does every song have to relate to the whole stadium? why cant the west stand make some of their own songs? There were plenty of songs sung at the Goldstone that was for the North stand singers and they didnt seem to have any problems.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Because we have something unique at the Amex. 2 or amazingly 3 sides of the ground sing!!!!! At the Goldstone only the North sang. Thats why we loved it so much. We really have something special that other grounds don't have.
If you wanna go back to just the North singing then carry on as you are, if you wanna have one of the best atmospheres in the country, involve others!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports