Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP face financial ruin...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Without Farage we probably wouldn't have got this referendum on the EU. At least Farage has stayed true to his word througout, more than I can say about Cameron who keep pissing about and has done FA to try and get migration numbers down, and don't talk to me about the Labour party either, we wouldn't even need to be discussing migration if it wasn't for their massive cock up in the first place.

Well, apart from when he fulfilled his pledge to resign, and then de-resigned a day or so later :lolol:

D

Deleted member 22389

Well, apart from when he fulfilled his pledge to resign, and then de-resigned a day or so later :lolol:

OK I will give you that one, but like I say at least he has stuck to his guns on the EU and so far he proved to be right.

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
Why did the Croydon UKIP member leave the party citing racism?

A) Because he has thrown his toys out of the pram over some internal argument and is using the catch all get out clause ( despite him not finding any racism directed his way whilst enjoying the limelight)
B) Because there was racism

My money is on A

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ah back to snarling comically like Scrappy Doo. Lovely stuff. Vintage looney.

You first said you could prob find posts where I was bigging up the EDL, I said you couldn't. You blinding comeback was to ask what the difference between the 2 (EDL andBF) was? Eh, on what planet does that train of thought make any sense?

I poke fun at your gibberish and I'm snarling? You make Comical Ali look like a nailed down realist.

Jan 30, 2008
You first said you could prob find posts where I was bigging up the EDL, I said you couldn't. You blinding comeback was to ask what the difference between the 2 (EDL andBF) was? Eh, on what planet does that train of thought make any sense?

I poke fun at your gibberish and I'm snarling? You make Comical Ali look like a nailed down realist.
FLUFFING HIS WAY OUT OF A CORNER AGAIN :wink:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here