Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP Candidate makes an ass of himself.....

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Well done, found the right thread!!

Keep trying to divert attention away from the latest UKIP gaffe. Not sure why youre bothering, there will be plenty more before the election, and we both know that :)

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Well done, found the right thread!!

Keep trying to divert attention away from the latest UKIP gaffe. Not sure why youre bothering, there will be plenty more before the election, and we both know that :)

Yep, maybe the Mods will just merge the lot. Have you got a party where you live that you hate as well.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yep, maybe the Mods will just merge the lot. Have you got a party where you live that you hate as well.

Why, dont you want to discuss the latest UKIP tit of a candidate? Five pages of UKIP apologists avoiding is impressive by any standard.

Oh well, there will be more during the next few months. ;-) Im going to be so 'angry'..I can just feel it.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yeah, Im laughing at UKIP...again....people like you are trying to divert attention away from the latest UKIP embarrassment...again.

Any thoughts on the thread title. UKIP support here is a bit embarrassed about it.

Ok, just so as you don't keep repeating the same queastion over again.

The title "Ukip candidate claims a homosexual donkey tried to rape his horse".........i really thought the fella was having a wind up, you know a joke In response to a question about controversial claims made by a fellow party member that "some homosexuals prefer sex with animals".

Mr Rees-Evans said: "Actually I've witnessed that. I was personally quite amazed. I've got a horse and it was in the fields
And a donkey came up, my horse is a stallion, and the donkey came up (which is male), and I'm afraid tried to rape my horse."

A Ukip parliamentary candidate claimed a gay donkey tried to rape his horse in a bizarre anecdote he told after being asked about another party member's homophobic comments.

John Rees-Evans, candidate for Cardiff South and Penarth in next year's election, told the tale on Saturday as he was quizzed by opponents outside a party campaign office in Merthyr Tydfil.

In response to a question about controversial claims made by a fellow party member that "some homosexuals prefer sex with animals", Mr Rees-Evans said: "Actually I've witnessed that. I was personally quite amazed. I've got a horse and it was in the fields.
"And a donkey came up, my horse is a stallion, and the donkey came up (which is male), and I'm afraid tried to rape my horse." :)

Mr Rees-Evans later told The Independent he was in “no position to declare that one particular form of sexual appetite is any more legitimate than any other”.
He added: “My own background is quite traditional. For me, any kind of non-conventional relationship that people have, I would say I don’t really understand the attraction, but we are a libertarian party.
“People can do pretty much anything they like in the privacy of their own homes as long as it doesn’t affect other people.”

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes, it was repeated over and over again for FIVE pages, and finally, you post a response. A piss poor response to the Oxford Chairs claim that 'some homosexuals prefer sex with animals'....In short. A quality candidate.

D

Deleted member 22389

It doesn't bother me what the hell UKIP say, they only print stories like this because the person is a member of UKIP, if he was a member of another party it wouldn't even make the papersS, and he probably was a member of another party before UKIP. Unfortunately some people fall for this rubbish time and time again and use it as a stick to beat UKIP and discredit everything that UKIP are trying to do.

It's actually quite sad that the next election will be won and lost buy doing thing like this. We could spend all day dragging up crap about the other parties, but what's the point. I judge the parties on what I personally experience outside my doorstep at work.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It doesn't bother me what the hell UKIP say, they only print stories like this because the person is a member of UKIP, if he was a member of another party it wouldn't even make the papersS, and he probably was a member of another party before UKIP. Unfortunately some people fall for this rubbish time and time again and use it as a stick to beat UKIP and discredit everything that UKIP are trying to do.

It's actually quite sad that the next election will be won and lost buy doing thing like this. We could spend all day dragging up crap about the other parties, but what's the point. I judge the parties on what I personally experience outside my doorstep at work.

Exactly, no mention of the Labour MP who thinks his Dad was an alien. No doubt DIP and his Merry Men will be scouring the internet for more UKIP gaffes in 2015......the laugh is he does not even live here.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah, im sure we will have to be 'scouring' the net to find some UKIP gaffe to laugh at....

Anyway, im heading home. On a less confrontational note, happy xmas to all that celebrate it.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I once had a dog shag my leg while playing footie down the level in the seventies::eek:
I was goal hanging at the time so it was my fault I suppose:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here