Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP Candidate makes an ass of himself.....

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Oh look, another Dave in Prague thread with UKIP in the title, there's a surprise. The only thing that could make this more cliche was if he was to vehemently deny that he cared what anyone thought of him (with numerous uses of 'haha' and *******) all the while consistently defending his inconsistent position... to the people whose opinions he doesn't care about. Have I got that about right?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Oh look, another Dave in Prague thread with UKIP in the title. The only thing that could make this more cliche was if he was to vehemently deny that he cared what anyone thought of him (with numerous uses of 'haha' and *******) all the while consistently defending his inconsistent position... to the people whose opinions he doesn't care about. Have I got that about right?

Yeah, Im laughing at UKIP...again....people like you are trying to divert attention away from the latest UKIP embarrassment...again.

Any thoughts on the thread title. UKIP support here is a bit embarrassed about it.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Why would I care about diverting? I'm not UKIP, a distinction you could do with wrapping your head around. Much like you, turning up to laugh at the UKIP voter; I turn up to laugh at you. But you don't care about what I think, do you, so don't bother replying to me. To do otherwise would kind of prove me right.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Oooh er.....

Anyway, I guessed your visit was nothing to do with the thread title....it wasnt that exciting anyway, I thought this idiot was much funnier.
[video]http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/politics/11685662._/[/video]

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Why would I care about diverting? I'm not UKIP, a distinction you could do with wrapping your head around. Much like you, turning up to laugh at the UKIP voter; I turn up to laugh at you. But you don't care about what I think, do you, so don't bother replying to me. To do otherwise would kind of prove me right.

Exactly why I come on these threads. They are hilarious. DIP makes himself look like a complete **** time and time again with his constant lies. Priceless. You can almost predict it every time a UKIP thread pops up. In fact, it has not got to even be about UKIP, but he will bring them into it.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Exactly why I come on these threads. They are hilarious. DIP makes himself look like a complete **** time and time again with his constant lies. Priceless. You can almost predict it every time a UKIP thread pops up. In fact, it has not got to even be about UKIP, but he will bring them into it.

He seems more angry about UKIP than the antis that actually live here. Maybe it is the new craze in Prague. Either that or playing hide and seek.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
lol@angry... yeah, thats it..im very angry...laughing at UKIP blunders, makes me so, so unhappy. Anger is the only release.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
please stop persecuting donkeys people

they have feelings too.

RainbowDonkeyLogo.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here