Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP Candidate makes an ass of himself.....

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I was getting at the fact you constantly denied it until you was shown up. Just like you did about threatening to stab him.

My embarrassment? Why exactly would I be embarrassed?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I agree these threads are hilarious.

My favourite part was when you constantly stated that you did not arrange to meet [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] then he came on to post screenshots of you conversation to expose you as the liar you are.

Hilarious.

Yep, i think i would have sloped off and ceased posting, total embarrassment.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I feel fine. As usual.
Youre one of the people who seem to be permanently frustrated, and angry on NSC, not me. It seems to be a UKIP trait.

Really, can you find any of my posts where i insult by swearing, unlike your countless posts littered with *****. Your aim is to stir and antagonise and basically ruin any chance of a reasonable debate, proven time and again when a debate seems to jog along quite nicely when you are not around posting.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Embarrassed?....You still dont get it do you. I am not embarrassed. Not in the slightest.

and
Yes, really. Youre constantly frustrated, and you are constantly angry. Your grizzling, and attempts to deflect attention away from this idiot here on this thread proves it to me. Im very sorry this latest dork is causing people to laugh at UKIP. Really.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Is it the UKIP supporters that keep starting these threads?. I think not. Perhaps take a look at the posters that start these threads.

Can't be UKIP supporters as they have been told to steer well clear of social media.

For the life of me I can't understand why its use would concern anyone in the UKIP hierarchy.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Attachments

• 10359153_10152962373838453_4117997140424300963_n.jpg
    10359153_10152962373838453_4117997140424300963_n.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 99

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I was getting at the fact you constantly denied it until you was shown up. Just like you did about threatening to stab him.

i threatened to stab him? haha....How does somebody threaten to stab somebody ...after the event?
For your info, I TOLD him to post everything. It really doesnt bother me. Keep trying.
Let me know when you want to discuss the 'Homosexual Donkey' UKIP candidate for Cardiff.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
i threatened to stab him? haha....How does somebody threaten to stab somebody ...after the event?
For your info, I TOLD him to post everything. It really doesnt bother me. Keep trying.
Let me know when you want to discuss the 'Homosexual Donkey' UKIP candidate for Cardiff.

Quite easy to work out.

Lets just say.. Words are exchanged between both of you via PM, things get heated and YOU arrange to meet him. You bottled it, he didn't. Realising that he was serious, you state he could of been stabbed had you been there in an attempt to stop him 'coming back for you'.

That's an example of how a threat can be given AFTER the event.

I'm not saying this is exactly how it was, and of course you'll deny it and respond with you usual 'haha', but it could of been. And since you've already been exposed as a liar, giving that you lied about arranging it, why would anyone believe you when you inevitably say it was not a threat.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Thats not a threat you ****wit.
However, feel free to carry on trying to divert attention away from 'Donkey Man'...it is the UKIP way after all.

Its not in the same league as last years 'some homosexuals prefer sex with animals', but its all we have.......TODAY.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Haha. The endless re-hashing of the daveinprague 'stabbing threat' pantomime.

'Oh yes you did'
'Oh no I didn't '

:lolol:

A UKIP thread wouldn't be the same without it :lolol:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

The PM's were put up for all to see after DIP's constant lieing and bravado. He arranged the time and meeting place whilst insulting and baiting in his posts.
Since then constant wriggling.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The whole Bushy thing still makes me laugh to be honest. Love the idea of him wandering about, frustrated, and muttering.
Apparently, im not the first, and i doubt ill be the last involved in his ****wittery.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The PM's were put up for all to see after DIP's constant lieing and bravado. He arranged the time and meeting place whilst insulting and baiting in his posts.
Since then constant wriggling.

Wriggling? haha...
I TOLD Bushy to post it...some wriggle eh...

Keep trying to divert attention from the 'Homosexual Donkey' UKIP candidate. You know you have to. :-D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here