Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Uk spat with China takes a serious turn

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
China reportedly blacks out English football amid ongoing spat with the UK

https://www.forexlive.com/news/!/ch...otball-amid-ongoing-spat-with-the-uk-20200723

This being reported by Bloomberg, citing a person familiar with the decision. China state media television, CCTV, holds the rights to broadcast Premier League matches in China but is now said to not show the remainder of the competition.
The match between Liverpool and Chelsea (Pulisic!) yesterday was not aired and the television program schedule are also not including the next set of matches. That said, there's only one round of fixtures left for the current season.
This comes amid the ongoing spat between China and UK surrounding the Hong Kong issue as well as Huawei, with the UK now detailing the route for Hong Kong citizens to apply for citizenship as well - a move which has angered China even more.

aaaaha aaahahahhhahhhhaaa ....5G HUAWEI....do your research people ....wakey ****in wakey ....@Klass ...hes an expert on everything ....enjoy your fried brains peeps....don't say you weren't warned.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We started it

We were pretty happy with Huwawei rolling out 5G in the UK until we decided to become the little ''Lap Dog'' of Donald Trump and join his personal Fight against China

China could drive the UK Economy into the ground if they choose to - Most Manufacturing for UK companies is provided in China, India and Bangladesh

We are lucky they have only started on the football. That's small fry in comparison to the issues they could cause the UK Economy if they really put their mind to it.

We should have stayed out of the United States petty little fights that Donald Trump is picking in an effort to get re-elected over there because we will be the ones picking up the pieces after Trump gets booted out in November.

China is too powerful a Nation Economically for the UK to pick a fight with.

Except the UK is not alone here.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Childish and typical behaviour from a non-democracy.

If they up the ante by blocking UK football for good, clubs will have some reduced income, but football will carry on.

Prices worth paying for the Free World taking a stand against a devious and brutal regime.

“We’re committed to Huwawei for our mobile data infra-structure and have no concerns about security”

“We’re passing legislation that no one can use Huwawei infrastructure by 2024”

You mean childish typical behaviour like this?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
aaaaha aaahahahhhahhhhaaa ....5G HUAWEI....do your research people ....wakey ****in wakey ....@Klass ...hes an expert on everything ....enjoy your fried brains peeps....don't say you weren't warned.

Your microwave gives out more powerful waves than 5G.

Actually, I’m old enough to remember the conspiracy theories when microwave ovens first came out! Same rhetoric to be honest. Zero science max fear.

Not to mention when CERN was first turned on that was going to create a black hole we’d all disappear into.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Your microwave gives out more powerful waves than 5G.

Actually, I’m old enough to remember the conspiracy theories when microwave ovens first came out! Same rhetoric to be honest. Zero science max fear.

Not to mention when CERN was first turned on that was going to create a black hole we’d all disappear into.

Huawei are the manufacturers of 80% of the cctv cameras installed in public transport nodes across the planet ....are you familiar with the belt and road project...?? so basically china will have cameras and and access to global tekkies within the next 30 yrs ....may not be a problem for you but over here in the Pacific region people are squirming a little bit ....it makes whats going on in the USof A right now a little more interesting to us than what it does to you being on the other side of the globe or disc if you happen to be a flat earther .....but that's another story.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Harry Redknapp was on talk sport today talking about Liverpool’s success and how excited he was when his Dim Sum played for them.

Graeme Chop Suey-ness was also on Talk Sport.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Childish and typical behaviour from a non-democracy.

If they up the ante by blocking UK football for good, clubs will have some reduced income, but football will carry on.

Prices worth paying for the Free World taking a stand against a devious and brutal regime.
Ah but will football fans stand against these human rights abuses and stop buying the Chinese made products in the club shop?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Harry Redknapp was on talk sport today talking about Liverpool’s success and how excited he was when his Dim Sum played for them.

Do you think they will be Satay-sfied with just one title in 30 years or will this push them on to greater things?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
you are an idiot [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] please put this into the bear pit

What’s upset you? Have I missed something?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
If you see me walking down the street
And I start to cry each time we meet

B82568DD-5085-43A0-A661-466D7009D72B.jpeg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
i'd be expecting a smorgasbord of trophies and good fortune cookies ...i heard they are chasing Suk Sum Young Gai from Red Bull Pattaya....some player..:rolleyes:

They have knocked Manchest-acupuncture United off their perch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here