Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Ah so it is not that my opinions are wrong based on my location but more about your opinion of what does and doesn't effect me. Is this opinion based in your in depth knowledge of my life, family, friends and plans?

You are welcome to your opinion (based on little information) of course but it will not stop me posting.

You have friends?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Ah so it is not that my opinions are wrong based on my location but more about your opinion of what does and doesn't effect me. Is this opinion based in your in depth knowledge of my life, family, friends and plans?

You are welcome to your opinion (based on little information) of course but it will not stop me posting.

I am not trying to stop you posting. If you watch a game on the tv, 90 mins then your opinion is as valid as anyone's. Your information is based on what media outlet you choose to believe as you are nowhere near where the problems arise.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I am not trying to stop you posting. If you watch a game on the tv, 90 mins then your opinion is as valid as anyone's. Your information is based on what media outlet you choose to believe as you are nowhere near where the problems arise.

Nor are you. These problems arise in Syria and other far off places.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
As we both know, you are playing with words -it was quite clear what the post meant.

And it's quite clear the point I was making. We are all just as far and near to it all as each other. Some people think in terms of imagined borders, differences and obstacles. Others take a more holistic approach to world problems, seeing each of us as human beings rather that "that person from over there". Needless to say it's the latter school of thought that actually achieved things and solves problems in this world.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

What you can see from your window in Sompting gives you very little insight into the issues I comment on. I would agree that my information is based on the media outlets i choose to believe. the point is that this is also true for you and judging my the references you cite on here my media outlets are far more reliable than yours.

I am glad we agree that my location doesn't have a great deal of effect on the points i am making. I wonder if now you will actually address those points or continue to hide behnind an argument that you have now admitted is flawed

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
And it's quite clear the point I was making. We are all just as far and near to it all as each other. Some people think in terms of imagined borders, differences and obstacles. Others take a more holistic approach to world problems, seeing each of us as human beings rather that "that person from over there". Needless to say it's the latter school of thought that actually achieved things and solves problems in this world.

You are never going to convince people who have such a narrow view of events that there is more to this issue that that which occurs on their patch of dirt. Like i said this thread will run and run with those who 'see' what is going on blaming more and more of their problems on people from somewhere else. All the while finding any flimsy reason to discredit anyone who disagrees with them ('you don't even live here' .... "wacist") and stifle debate so they can continue to indulge their agenda.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You are never going to convince people who have such a narrow view of events that there is more to this issue that that which occurs on their patch of dirt. Like i said this thread will run and run with those who 'see' what is going on blaming more and more of their problems on people from somewhere else. All the while finding any flimsy reason to discredit anyone who disagrees with them ('you don't even live here' .... "wacist") and stifle debate so they can continue to indulge their agenda.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

I don't for one moment doubt the veracity of this - just ironic, with your history of unpleasant and aggressive posts, that it should come from you. Do you think that you are an exponent of the latter?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
[/B]
I don't for one moment doubt the veracity of this - just ironic, with your history of unpleasant and aggressive posts, that it should come from you. Do you think that you are an exponent of the latter?

I don't have a history of aggressive or unpleasant posts . Yes.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

It does seem if anyone won't change their narrow view, it's you.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It does seem if anyone won't change their narrow view, it's you.

That's cos I am right :bigwave:

Actually my views on this subject have changed quite a lot through reading the decent evidence posted on these threads. You may of course have known that if you had been around before the beginning of the year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here